2012年12月5日星期三

Beats By Dre Diddy Fu ordered relat

Yan Fu is to be called publicity to give him lessons, but think what have no sound ,just inside the heart secretly vowed never let it show .relationresultYan duct !Keep your shirt on.
And he thought what ah !He did not understand ! Qin Qing went to the front of Yan Fu for Zhang Yang said .relationresultQin !I usually do to you ? Yan Fu watched the play back asked qin .
relationresultYan duct is nothing to me ! Qin said talk insincerely .But in order not to annoy him ,he had to say against it .relationresultThat is good !You help me find out the stink God crystal is how to !You are not live with him together ,and have a good relationship !I want to play something will not hide from you ! Yan Fu ordered .
relationresultYan ... ... Yan duct !Are you saying that I watch publicity ! , relationresultWell !This time he could have so many God crystal ,don ? Yan Fu turned puzzled to see qin .
Yan Fu looked at his eyes filled with doubt ,Qin heart plop plop acceleration .relationresultYan duct !Zhang Yang this person usually do not love to talk, though we two live together ,but usually there was not much communication ,even dig spar when he is a person in the side ,that you don can ask together under the hole man .
Yan Fu Qin to monitor the publicity publicity ,want to know god crystal is how to .Such a task is not likely to do publicity ,but unexpected is publicized completed ,it must have some secret .
It was Yan Fu .But how could tell he qin .Don Qin Qing didn ,even also never told this to Yan Fu, Yan Fu as a person ,he is know to be crystal clear ,with his first arrange themselves and play together that Yan Fu was not a good person .
relationresultYan Fu islistening to Qin Qing said ,a pair of eyes staring at the Qin ,seems to see Qin Qing ,he did not believe that Qin Qing said he did not know . Qin !You can think good !Offend me.
What is it? Yan Fu fierce ,ponytail ,threat of qin .relationresultYan duct !I ! Qin Qing feel helpless to promise .He also did not have the means ,do not allow estimation of both don want to leave here .
relationresultVerynice. This is your reward ! Then he threw Qin Qing a package ,Qin open look the wrong number !A lot more than before ! This is strictly duct ... ... Qin Qing asked in surprise .
relationresultThis is the two of you ! Yan Fu then turned and walked away .Qin Qing looked at the inside of the hand of God crystal ,eyes flashed a complex eyes .Watch Yan Fu backs away ,Qin turned to their homes to go .
relationresultCome back ! Zhang Yangjian Qin Qing back to . Well !For this is your reward ! Qin Qing had just Yan Fu to his God crystal out onto the front of publicity .relationresultI don !You keep it ! Zhang Yang glanced at said .
Publicity words let Qin heart jumped again .With some embarrassment at publicity . Qin brother !I don need ,I spar !I and you will not go down hole digging !If someone asks me you say I go the other hole ! Publicity words make Qin Qing one, he did not understand why that publicity .
relationresultThe body of the 412nd chapter isrevealed , relationresultUpdate: 2010-2-1223:55:23 chapter number :3231 ,beats by dre australia, relationresultWhen Qin Qingput the publicity paid to him, public reaction to the Qin is unexpected, and he also said that will not dig a hole under the spar .
Public reaction to Qin Qing first feeling is that he wants to run away from here .relationresult!You don !Even if you could draw point field will not escape the whole point ! Qin Qing hastened to discourage road .
relationresultQin Qinglet play one, play with strange eyes looked at qin ,Beats By Dre Diddy. Qin brother !When did I say that to escape ? , relationresultNot want to escape,the publicity just said what is the meaning of .
Some of Qin Qing confused . !Just now you said not after the next hole ?You don dig God crystal ,is to escape from here ? , relationresultHa-ha.Publicity finally understand why Qin Qing said he want to flee ,it is said to myself not to the future dig God crystal .
Qin brother !I said don go digging God crystal ,but I did not say to escape !I don I don want to dig God crystal ,dig and dug the results are the same .Yan Fu is now so against me, you said he would give me a good day ? , relationresultAlthough the wordsense of publicity ,but also not to dig God crystal !t dig God crystal ,what do you call it ? Qin Qing asked .
relationresultQin brother ,but to tell you the story well ,but once told you ,you can for your future ,Beats By Dre Studio,you don .I promise I won let you down !You don !There is something you must keep ! Publicity pleaded earnestly .
relationresultThis ... ... Qin pavement reluctant .Yang see Qin shilly-shally .Hand out a need for God crystal appeared in public hands . Qin brother ,the need for God crystal is you for keeping the secret for me ! , relationresult!You when I Qin is who? I was kind of cowardly person ? , relationresultQin Qing sawpublicity took out a best spar to yourself, understands immediately publicity ideas , said sternly .
relationresultQin Qingseems to be in the public expected, in the face of Qin Qing ,publicity and no angry . Qin elder brother, I know you not cowardly person ,this one hundred years of friendship ,I can not understand you !Your practice is it right? Need God crystal ,you now while practicing with inferior God crystal enough ,but later inferior God how can you practice the crystal ! , relationresultYou know that I am not the one ,why do you want God you with best quality crystal ,this clearly is to look down on me !Need God crystal placed in front of me ,you say I don heartbeat ,it say who don ,but you can take the best God crystal to insult my personality ! Qin Qing was angry .
He didn publicity should be such a person .After Qin Qing with angry eyes looked like a changed man publicity .Eyes filled with doubt and distressed .relationresultQin brother !Sorry.
Zhang Yang also knew that he did have ,but without Qin Qing help ,then you should not peacefully practicing .He cannot but do so also ,if Qin Qing had accepted the need for God crystal ,so unassuming will not hesitate to go dig God crystal ,because a greedy man who always because people give more crystal and betrayed their own god .
But Qin Qing did not do so .This makes publicity in the heart in the face of Qin Qing guilt .relationresultI even ?You really let me down !When I came back ,he let me watch you, let me know how you get so much God crystal ,but also threaten me .
And now you out of a need for spar to insult me ,I was wrong about you !Publicity ! Qin Qing be ablaze with anger toward the publicity growl .relationresultHeard Qin Qing sayYan Fu wanted him to monitor yourself, publicity froze .
Did not think Yan Fu doubted myself . Qin brother !You don my best God because of his crystal is it right? ! Zhang Yang began to suspect that he is it right? Wrong qin .relationresult!I ?If I promised Yan Fu to watch you, I tell you ?You really let me down ! Qin Qing is now really have a sense of being cheated .
relationresultQin brother !You misunderstood me !I mean ,if this is the case ,then you can work with Yan Fu ! Publicity hastily explained .Hear the publicity also care about yourself, Qin was pouring out of some . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论