2012年11月19日星期一

cheap dr dre beats g up to sketch plank

However owe very much to flatly hurtle my Wen Wen Yi to smile to make me gnash the teeth with hatred more, I just thinking seek a reason to push to take off his proposal, have been sitting the hand that am nearby silent to take a meal at me elder brother Zhong to suddenly speak up:"Since it is so, that bothered your helped arrangement, tomorrow I take small feeling pass by check for a while."
Hear his words me right away some receive, if the other people say so that I can also a little bit cry to try to gain sympathetic toward for a while, but face minister adult, I make sure my own the strong degree that the heart hasn't done to cry and scream to him.How to do?When the time comes how explain?
I listen to not to go in any further any orotund, the whole nights all be hard considering this problem,cheap dr dre beats, connect and when had a meal and return to none of living rooms and know, until endure enough and start and take leave me and just return to absolute being, very and reluctant with hand elder brother Zhong sends to his doorway and see his figure outside from the door disappear, I just a little bit took a breather, always felt that this wolf was knowing my memory loss after sees my look in the eyes for some oddness, have grow be seen through of felling, don't like this felling very much!
Today is really too confusion for a day, I now the test that want to return to room to sleep to conserve strength and store up energy to greet tomorrow well, just wanted to return to room, hand elder brother Zhong suddenly stretches hand to conciliatorily touch my head some worry of say:"Tonight how?Is always all very absent-minded, whether worry tomorrow go to the business of hospital, I will accompany you to by that time, need not frightened."
Be been thus intimate by the minister adult for the first time of treat me happy must almost don't faint, right away forgot the matter that wants to worry tomorrow to walk all a bit smug, hand Zhong consideration of send me to return to room, my very unwilling to part with of with he way voice good evening, eyes Chi following with eyes of fan his figure leave, he walked several steps suddenly turn one very hard say to me:"You are dressed in the appearance of kimono lovely,Beats by Dre Just Beats."
He finishes saying and then lefted, but makes me happy to start coulding not fall into sleep and walk around to sleep an idea in the room devoid slowly the body flavor wear that sentence that he just said to me and tossed about along while still could not sleep, I finally cannot help but pickeding up to sketch plank and paintbrush to drain feelings of the opponent Zhong in my heart on the paper.
The night of hush, the moonlight Qing Xie of soft brightness goes into my room, in addition to any further the froufrou of paintbrush in hand is any out of hearing and orotund, I was indefatigable to draw one and other, all is taking tennis racket to be dressed in green □move to take the hand Zhong that write freely youth and enthusiasm the national glory is at the match field, I pour into in my style of writing to his love I and take one silk small smallly expect to hope one day he can understand my intention.
I just realized that I unexpectedly didn't sleep for a night when side the first dawn projected light upon to go into my room on that day, nevertheless but completely have no exhausted felling, I close to sketch the plank puts it to my notebook flank, took dry clothes of set the room arrive at a bathroom delectation of washed to bathe for a morning, it is a very comfortable affair to indeed as expected take a shower!
I take a big towel wipe do a health condition wear good clothes just pushed away the door of bathroom, see in elder brother Zhong's hand of an outside hand take clothes □wore the last body be keeping open the door of posture, the drop that was still continuously to have sweat on his face falls, facial expression still present 1 kind just did the Fei of finishing sport red, although early know the habit that he takes a shower after hasing the morning exercise, this was still the first time and he bumps opposite, looking at his spring scenes to leak □of last body, I feel a nose one Yang,Beats Detox, then feel a liquid for warming up from my nasal cavity run off ……
It's shameful to is really a wife!!!!!!I am unexpectedly seeing hand Zhong minister □ flow nosebleed, although this full elucidation accidentally still very clean and pure drop my daughter living, however this can not change me shameful throw foreign fact, I was disgraced to have a meal with him together.However finally I am still that the deep in sorrow decision have breakfast together with him, after all this matter now only two of us know, if don't go out to have a meal, other people an ask why I don't go out eat, his one more such as solid answer ……I directly seek a to face to the wall to bump.
The first time is very hard of and hand elder brother Zhong had a meal, then according to practice assistant mother Zhong do dishes to do household chores and do everything to finish already quickly at 10:00, I sit upright in the yard a rest, hand elder brother Zhong arrives at me to sit down, silent very long and suddenly say:"Morning ……Be getting more disrespectful."
I turn a head to see him, hand Zhong beautiful Feng eye's taking apology is devoting one's minding of looking at me, puzzling of unexpectedly appeared a morning in my brain he □of lens, then nosebleed again Qing nest and, the my hurry Wu nose receives to all too late beat and then run to the bathroom with him to clean with water and make sure to have another several very much an oneself's affirming will become a 's losing a crossing of blood excessive death female because of flowing nosebleed and seeing □BE not so either be!
Until make sure the nose no longer bleed, again in mind and secretly read a few "empty is a color, color is empty" this just the bathroom return to yard, a lift an eye to at the right moment see a certain to rush out from Kansai of big wild wolf just at with ten thousand years the iceberg talk, my eyebrows immediately cannot helps but jumping about several bottom, in the mind dark way:"This to combination indeed as expected still give a person a kind of very uncanny felling!"





The appointment of text 3 people
Renew time:2010-4-3012:05:36 chapter word numbers:3604

Make great effort to adjust emotion, I just smile and 2 people say "hello", it is very the smiling face of gentleman to endure enough to remain, with sign big that gentleman of sea to really have on putting together, the hand Zhong then worries of looking at me to say:"Just was free?"My face is right away again very hot, the Wu of subconscious lives a nose for dear life of shake head.
He sees me also have no like this more to ask and turns head to say towards enduring enough:"The small feeling has been already come, that we leave."
Endure enough lips Cape tiny tinily start to hang up, start to lead long my hand unexpectedly and very naturally, then surroundings of atmosphere's becoming some Be getting notter in the right, how feel that the temperature suddenly has some to descend?I very carefully turn a head to see hand Zhong, see he is lightly wrinkly the eyebrows is some hands that upsetly looking at two of us to hand over to hold, isn't he happy?Because of enduring enough the reason of pulling the my hand?
I am guessed by I to make heart immediately a burst of jump wildly, just thinking flounce to endure enough of hand he but lightly clap my top of head to say very hard:"The small feeling in a short while wants darling at the hospital, can not cry and scream, otherwise inside of uncle aunt a not happy Be about to take big needle tube for you to inject."
Black line, does he think that I am a 3-year-old child?But when I see the Mou son that he is implicit and smile an idea understand right away he is to say intentionally and like this let hand Zhong listen to, is to tell the hand Zhong that he is to be me as child, so pull a hand just need not so fussbudget.
If that Kansai wolf exactly has to be into child, I am to don't know, but finish listenning to him, although the eyebrows of hand Zhong didn't unfold the breathing of the cold Lie of body still kept obviously weakening a lot.Wolf in Kansai sees the hand Zhong has no to own action what mean, take a to put on to nod the not great victory smiling face opponent Zhong point of people immediately me to say:"That leaves, the car stops in the outside."Say to pull my hand to go toward to outside walk.
The door outside stops similar and endure a same color shape of enough hair flowing freely know on seeing the private car of cost a lot, O.K. didn't stop the outside to the ambulance, otherwise I am really nervous to get myocardial infarction.We all ascended rear seat, I sit middle and flounced on getting on the car to endure enough of hand the whole body nestle to start elder brother Zhong to pack an appearance of car-sick, he sees me don't also say like this what only is stretch hand Lan my body make me depend be able to be a little bit comfortable.
First time and hand the so intimate contact of elder brother Zhong, I have already grown happy must faint impulse.Is really very considerate, completely don't match with his iceberg vehemence set!This circumstance maintained all the way, until got off I am being still happy to get is dizzy, thousand times of hope hereafter all take bus with him every day.
My Wan begins elder brother Zhong's arm to still sink to immerse in happiness, from get on the car a beginning a speech not hair don't know again think what of endure enough to suddenly and lightly smile to arrive at my in front to say:"Small feeling, the front was the hospital that my house opens, trusted, was just general check, completely not painful."
I lips the side smile an idea immediately the Jiang live, this just thinks of oneself today is why Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论