2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats tiny nod language no

!I hereafter poured to want to say with those sisters cautiously this affair!"
I not from shocked, have to make every effort to compensate to carefully try to please pure cloud, said out the story that oneself on a plane set question for cold snow again, with difficulty stir beauty happily a smile.
She disgraces red Qiao face, the Chen strangely beat for a while, I said:"Bad egg, unexpectedly rascal topic like this gives the somebody else the little girl to guess, does not- strange cold younger sister Xue always call your sex maniac!"
I ignore it and suddenly think of a problem, hence ask a way:"Pure cloud, you say to marry me, is really or leave?I can take you as oneself's wife of!"
The white of Chen Qing Yun my one eye, hang a head to pout low voice to say:"Your wife a big cluster of, much I am a where Be getting more rare?I is the still not equal to list your sweetheart, so the one and only, want come to can hang up more live your heart?"
I listenned to not from funny, way:", Also yes.Wife not equal to Qie,Artist Series, the Qie rather steals, BE?Does the sweetheart, the Hey Hey, there is your so openly defiant act sweetheart?"
The girl smells speech suddenly gloomy and hang a head the language is not.
I am one Zheng, lower the head to stare at her, Wen Yan Dao:"How, not happy?Cloud, I just literally said, don't get angry?"
The girl lifts a Qin head to deeply eye to me and shows fog spirit in eyes to fill the air, "Wei, although I always to chastity this thing is to think greatly of very much, however seem your male the kid care very much.I am been strong line of to once compromise by that devil, even return ……you, can't consequently despise me?"
One earthquake in my heart, immediately and tightly embrace each other a girl, on her jade face kiss for a while, soft track:"Cloud, I know your heart, I absolutely can't therefore have any prejudice to you.Has the light snow ever not been once compromised by the bad person as well?But she still keep being the cleanest and pure good girl in my heart, I the slightest don't reduce to her love.You are also similar.The bad person who compromises a light snow early be dropped for processing by her father, otherwise I absolutely can't permit him to exist here in the world.As for the devil that compromises you, you hand over my whereabouts reason.The things of the past of that unbearable recollection, you still forget it, good?"
Pure cloud sticks a Qin head tightly my bosom, soft-voiced Wu for a while, the pure tears still keep being flowing to drip.
Is tiny tiny in my heart a sigh.In fact thought of these affairs, I also very nest fire, seem oneself is fool, Yang Guo, general, the heart bottom is very puckery to isn't a taste.But the girl suffers from of the injury far compare my this self-respect to suffer serious hundredfold, I basically didn't vent the leeway of I's temper and only bore the fire of at heart to comfort her.
"Cloud knows?Hereafter we will at Pacific Ocean up buy an islet, our whole family is consumedly small with and joy enjoy a ground of life over there, have no worldly of prejudice, have no a gainful conflict,cheap beats.Blue sky blue sea, green tree heap flower, carefree, smile Ao is one color in the sky at the sea.Arrive Be getting older,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, we hold hands hoary head, contain Yi lane, its joy is endless ……"I smile to fantasize the lovely view in future.
Pure cloud smells speech not from expunction sorrow mood, burst Chi on smiling, sweet girlish voice way:"Hold hands hoary head?That pours also quite good.Just your hand is much notter enough, I afraid could not rob!Want to be not, you are like thousand hand view sound similar long a lot of hand, how?"
My atmosphere, the Nao rises her Yang Yang, "bond maid, joke husband BE?Don't teach you at 1:00 for you is don't know this husband badly!"
The girl smiles almost to beat to roll, the waistline that finally embraces me keeps begging for mercy, the sweet girlish voice delicate language listens to I the desire Yan rise Teng.
Our Xi smiles a burst of, then is put on a clothes for the body still very weak pure cloud by me.Certainly serve is to there is Chang, girl usually because of the man's space action but**not already.Sometimes act really excessively, her spirit gnash teeth in hatred ground at man naked of shoulder up leave a row to line up close tooth mark ……
After wearing a good clothes, I hand pure cloud to arrive at another stone house in.Water lotus, the jade Qiong in the sky and Gu China they looking at our tastes all some unusual.As a man, the breadth of view is certainly easy, besides I Be original to save the person's great color bosom for the heart bosom, also have no ashamed.However, pure cloud disgrace desperately, none of heads dares to lift, even the necks are all abashed is red, the Jiao Qu is repeatedly shivering.
However, still Han Ning Dong solved to round for her and pulled her past number vein.
For Chen Qing Yun carefully after number lead vein, Han Ning Dong nods a way:"Resume a circumstance to consumedly come from my to anticipate.After I see several days pure cloud can completely recover from illness, capability even more upper level building.Pure cloud, yours'lotus Dou spirit in sky'have been already fixed'green lotus'medium of'in a flash Fang China'state?"
One earthquake of Chen Qing Yun nods a way:"BE exactly.In fact, I also just arrive this state recently."
Although Han Ning Dong is smiling,we looking at she still has a kind of very and faraway felling, even if physically distance again look like can not also see pure her facial appearance."You this'lotus Dou spirit in sky'also be regarded as time immemorial spread a next strange achievement, totally is divided into a green lotus, white lotus, Huang Lian San's articleses are 18 classes, the power isn't small.However its blemish is too a self-discipline hardships, pure cloud you also calculate up is to do martial genius, not arrive 20 years old can attain'in a flash Fang China'of state, definitely ate a lot of bitterness?"
Thought of sad place, Chen Qing Yun can not help showing fog spirit in eyes fan the Mang get up, tiny nod language not.
Han Ning Dong lightly sighed tone, the low voice said:"Remember you in those early years teacher the year wased only 30 years old and then gotted into white lotus state, didn't expect but is harmed by Qin Dynasty China, made people regret ……"
Chen Qing Yun hears here and think of the being massacred of teacher and oneself suffers for reporting teacher enemy of the humiliation is pain, not from must turn round to rush toward my bosom, blare to swallow ground to sob.
The lover cries bitterly thus, sad desire unique, I am subjected to with body in response to the feeling, even if don't follow to beat breast and stamp feet, wail aloud to weep aloud, also in response to the Pin eyebrow Cu sum, soft voice consolation be.Is helpless Wen Xiang is in the bosom, nephrite's a pair of moons more and up and down dawdle my chest while particularly being a beauty to sob and make I this sex maniac involuntarily heart in torment, feel fascinated an absolute being fan, living to enjoy so much, unexpectedly even the words of a consolation can not speak.
I, perfectly right come more more a color.However, I degenerative, I delectation ……Wu, good shameless, the getting of soft breasts jade milk of the beauty Ceng really allows me to feel shameless of the depravity enjoy!
Chen Qing Yun weeps over several voice, but have never heard the lover's one advise Wei, a bit strange, tiny raise head and look but see a man that brightly shining sex maniac of the vision and fan inebriate of facial expression, not from jade face immediately is red, put out strength to push away me, sit to keep body, slightly"Pei" one hang a head the language is not.
Han Ning Dong is tiny tiny on smiling, way:"If there is no big mishap, probably after recovering from illness, pure cloud you can attain white lotus state."
Pure cloud frighteneds, whole body huge earthquake, ""1, raise head to don't understand that the ground hopes Han Ning Dong.And water lotus they also the full face is shocked, confuse to don't understand.
Han Ning Dong's look in the eyes complicatedly tooks a look me, light way:"Probably your man's calculating up is a person form pill of immortality?As long as continue self-discipline'fox true Jue in sky', decade inside you promote Huang Lian's state to expect."
Pure cloud smelt speech is more shocked almost and rendered speechless.To know since"lotus Dou in the sky spirit" bequeathed to posterity for thousand years it is said that can at living of year self-discipline to yellow lotus state of not more than 3 people, and those 3 people win most youngly also already hair white, the year overs a thou sparse.The year cannot compares with three a period of 10 dayses but ascends Huang Lian's state, really is a myth.
Han Ning Dong tooks a look water lotus they are three, slowly way:"Among original your 4 people, because of'lotus Dou in the sky annoy'self-discipline arduous cause, your capability is lowest.However now, I see you anti- to pour to walk to front.Probably, Wu, your distances also increase in the days to come."
Listen to this speech, water lotus immediately bashful all over the face, hang a head to ponder the language is not;The Gu China Pie the Pie mouth Be slanting overdo to go, don't utter a word as well-this guy after enter hole very strange of;Only the jade Qiong in the sky but defy spirit ground white my one eye, way:"Aunt Han, does this sex maniac have so a baby?"
Han Ning Dong is tiny tiny on smiling, cool way:"Certainly.Want a not black stone to so urgently and hotfoot pull his by all manners into a clear door, also with abandon let his baby's daughter become Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论