2012年11月15日星期四

cnn to lord Mr also not

Know, which afraid is the person of in home.Anyway, my identity knows of the person is more little, I more safe."
The Cao holds to sigh:"Thus, can discommoded you, after, the necessity eats many suffering."
I smile:"Perhaps not only is my one person bears suffering, lord male associate closely with a seller, also want to recruit person's gossip."
The Cao holds cachinnation:"All your seller like this, I pour to want several more of associating."
I also smile:"From the thou arrive now, any adult nearby always has mean person, deceitful Tu, I make decision the mean person of Mr. good."It is so just safe.
The Cao holds to see me sighing:"Worry medium really cant not bear to, also not trust!"
I shake head to smile:"Lord male, matter in Chengkong University, He Lai like this womanly kindness.The gentleman trusts be, I from have assertion, till the time that have to expose an identity, I can't hide Yi, either."
The Cao holds to stare at very long and suddenly starts a to do obeisance:"Hold what virtuous He Neng, unexpectedly get son cloud to help each other thus.If have results to show the day of achievement, not necessarily negative you."
I quickly return to gift:"Lord Mr. folds to kill such as also.If meet a lord Mr., is meeting the wise ruler, dare not the Jie heart make greatest efforts to help each other?Mr. body negative make a country strong to restore peace to people of responsibility, if strive for for gentleman, would be to for the country make an effort, as well is BE world common people, Anne dares to be subjected to a lord Mr. this gift?"The Cao holds restraining tears sigh.
I certainly comprehend he current mood.A warlord with small and weak influence, no man asks about to realize and suddenly has the person whom artistic talent is horizontal to overflow to voluntarily come to help each other, not touched thousand times just strange.Indeed as expected, positive because I throw effect and Cao to hold this time, and then with all one's heart lend support to and he, hereafter several decades in, he am to completely trust to me, treating me am also specially become intimate with, and our feelings finally outstrips king and his ministers friendship.
Before I leave Cao to hold, I still want to say some affairs for him:"Lord Mr., if had fortuitous since childhood, kind ability mutually the person's life and death.I the view Bao letter adult eyes contain crisis, the lord has the soldier the disaster, life may sorrow.Its life has insurance in the southeast.If next year launch troops at Zhang Deng Di of life, slicing can not make it lead troops to go to, otherwise, perhaps hard keep intact."Elder brother Yu says.
Cao's holding is obviously stunned speechless:"Do you say that the Bao adult has the sorrow of life?"I way:"BE exactly."
The Cao holds to pour to take a suck at an air conditioner:"Is oh my!, he is also, the bosom friend friend who holds treats me to notify and he."
I nod:"Is quite good, Bao adult to the main public feeling, I also hear, so just say male with lord.Lord Mr. wants to get into Yan state and gets it generally, the Bao adult necessarily uses great strength to support of person.His life and death pass lord Mr. at Yan state of real strenght, and can not drop with the light heart."The Cao holds to nod to agree.I know by myself the Bao believes in the prestige and influence of Yan state and have him at, we will save heart very much in the Yan state, probably can't have later Chen Gong rebels of matter.
I then hold to say to the Cao:"Lord male, if met a lord from the Luo sun male after, while asking about you all the way, also understood main Mr. your behavior.If know, the your relationship with some people is quite good, for example Yuan Shao, Zhang Miao etc..Yuan Shao this person is Be not worth associating, he can't really become the friend of others.He also just sees now main Mr. have no real strenght, as to it's can't constitute threat.He to your tolerance meeting because of main Mr. the increment of the influence but decrease.Besides, you didn't support his signing another the assertion of new emperor.By all means will hate yours in his heart.For him, you still keep wanting to guard against more point.The this person greed is absolutely not only to only do one square's Hou Ye."The Cao holds to listen to without intermission nod, he is also what heart knows that the belly is clear.
I immediately after inject for him:"Zhang Miao is this person to is a good person, you didn't listen to the injury of Yuan Shao him, and that was to set against.However, the good person not exactly is a talented people.The lord is male, the beneficial benefit went to for friend, having the disaster the affair for becoming enemies an enemy canning much.You to friend sincerely, they can be not necessarily correct you true.Now, the Ba industry of lord Mr. just sees a little bright, must can not drop with the light heart.Sometimes, a take a wrong step to take results in eternal regret!"You seem to be also by yourself for the sake of the Ba industry what all regardless of person.
The Cao held to look askance at:"Son cloud, you very small age, how see so the person of world?I act towards people really, he necessarily treats me truly.Yuan Shao this person fruit is can not mutually with, it is a Yuan Shao to isn't everybody is this generation.You perhaps don't know, district magistrate piece is praised as eight one of the kitchenses.He hasty wealth good righteousness, being really can hand over the person of heart.Son cloud, I also know you is for hold well, however, hold to still keep advising you, ten thousand can not see the persons of world all make mean person.Your age is so young, suspect thus to the person, not good ah!"
My wry smile, wish, I say mine, you don't listen to and also have no a way.Really arrived that day, you thought of if I say today, the in the mind is also a little more pleasurable.Thought of here, I say with smile:"The lord is male, not me to is bad the world what person thought, if be really so,Facebook, I can't came to this, either.I just say that the skill of this Miao badly, he has today's position to also come it not easy.Person ah, the sometime can't think a problem.What I feared is in case of one day, he doubts lord Mr. want Duo his site, after all Chen stays cantonal the interior region at the Yan, he will with lord Mr. quarrel.Certainly, only wish I was an over sensitive.Lord Mr. after acquiring the Yan state still keeps wanting what they support."
The Cao holds to nod:"I am understand you point.However, Zhang Miao is this person to be a mean person."
I secretly sigh and say with smile:"Lord Mr. associates with him for several years and compares me to understand him naturally, such as however is to the utmost strive for the private's responsibility just.Lord Mr. also please trust, I ain't that kind of over sensitive of person.If I is over sensitive of person, how look for a talented person for lord Mr.!"The Cao holds to listen to of a smile:"Son cloud, I really understood, though you trust."

Chapter 8 strives for the private's job


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 8 strive for the private's job
I wanted again to thought, what does also wanting don't say again?To:"The lord is male, Sun Jian is killed by Liu Biao, can his striking against Liu Biao is what Yuan Shu directs, Liu Biao this person's affirmation wants to make reprisals Yuan Shu.The Yuan Shu isn't Liu Biao's opponent, you have to notice, the Yuan Shu beats however Liu Biao necessarily goes up north and looks for a development.Again then, he is on bed terms with Yuan Shao, and then know that you are the ally of Yuan Shao, I think, he will definitely beat your idea.Because no matter later how, you the influence is the weakest now.So, how deal with his to challenge, you would not° until early have preparation be good.If time that hopes that he comes didn't want early, had better you have already got Yan state.Really that time, he is to seek dead.However, the lord is male, leave Yuan Shu, can lead long to make Liu Biao in the south, so, he wants to be true, you walk and then go his Nian, don't kill him."
The mouths that the Cao holds all Zhang Cheng is funnel-like in shape:"Son cloud, you can choke a meeting calculate not become.These affairs can anticipate of arrive?"
I smile:"My heel at you is to run Yang state after death, ran to hope state.Your pouring is riding a horse to keep around, such as but walk road, have been being rounding a turn of son.It is also a little bit tired to much run down, can see many ground persons, how much still keep having some to understand these people.Although I ain't likely to foretell things accurately, can can also guess some people's viewpoint, predict some affairs, and design for lord Mr., this is to do to strive for the character that the private should have!Certainly, if these affair roots can't take place, that to lord Mr. also nothing important loss.Is contrary, I know to probably take place some affairs, but don't say, really to settle a dispute feeling occurrence of that day of, because my gist, but make the lord male sink into insurance ground, be not such as of malpractice.Does that lord Mr. still want us to do what?"
The Cao holds cachinnation:"Is quite good, son cloud, you say of have a reason.Is alas, hold son cloud be really luck."
I smile:"Lord the male astute person isn't only me, affirmation hereafter also have a lot of know of the private come, their artistic talent definitely at such as on.The lord is male, really arrived wealth of talent of time, don't forget son cloud, I was getting more fully satisfied."
The Cao holds one my hand of listenning to, urgently grasping:"Son cloud how says words like this.Hold you help each other, if really have results to show a matter of Hou, son cloud is to stand first achievement.Holding this present life isn't mutually negative."
I smile:"Son cloud jokes.If I am to sincerely help each other, doing not know a lord Mr. is the wise ruler, how will come?Thus living also not negative gentleman."Very short two days, I hold with Cao Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论