2012年11月19日星期一

cnn of strength arrive

, Lookinging at of his surprise I, he knows to isn't my opponent, but dreams to also have never thought me to incredibly use so simple fly on recruiting his sword to the shot!!
He has never realized I why don't begin when he lose sword to amaze, he came one 720 degree of slingbacks turn over, turning over to leave me 6, 7 meters is far, at the same time a pulled out the lance that he puts on the ground ……
'Sen'……a clear and crisp sword sing, the sword spirit of a half month form turned over to pull out sword after inheritting …… from toward me at the same time, from pulled out sword to pulled out the sword sent out in sword to annoy to drink, can be said as Hun however however natural, perfect arrived extremity!!However no matter his posture is how of perfect, his sword annoys still drive my easy sword break to go ……
"What person are you ?"'The cold month fixs Luo'is also the name that first asks an enemy, always he can't think to the name of knowing the opponent, because his opponents all destine is a dead person, have no who the meeting remember a name that kills a person intentionally!!But this dissimilarity, because dead of will be very likely to be oneself, so he hopes to know the name of the other party, know so much oneself drive who kill ……do'understand ghost'!!
"?!I am a student whom sorcery in the college of Ma Lai fastens, I call right bower ……my biggest dream is the sorcery teacher that can become a greatness!!"I very truly be willing to of introduce myself, afraid that he doesn't believe me still just left hand to condense a fireball!!But my introduce myself but make him very angry ……right!Is angry!Although he receives a face, he tightly wrinkly eyebrows and get very angry of double Tong told me his exasperation!!
"Although you are stronger than me …… not generation you can humiliate me ……" he the cold voice drink a way.
"Do I have?"I am funny to ask a way.Because I really can not figure out my to introduce myself where humiliate him??
"Hum~~~~Are you a student?Perhaps your vice-president of school ……'gold emperor'expect don't necessarily your opponent of inside?"'The cold month fixs Luo'cold Zhao way.
"Etc. …… I think that you listenned to wrong ……" I contain to smile to say."I am a 'the sorcery fasten'of student, my biggest wishes is to become a great sorcery teacher!!This seems with vice-president of school have no the least bit relation ……right!!Probably don't necessarily my opponent of vice-president of school, but in regard to sorcery I can not win president Pa Er Ma!!"
This time'the cold month fix Luo'finally listenned to understand, originally what I pursued is evil Wu He Bi's evil sword private,Facebook!!But he doesn't understand of is with I of Wu Xue Xiu for almost outstripped the mankind's extreme limit, that why be again all going to pursue those 11,000,000 in the last yearses no one can break evil Wu He Bi?
"Why?With your fix for the world ability be very few for the enemy's person with you nowadays ……you why want to this college be very small apprentice?"He asks a way.
"You have never listenned to'the ocean of learning have no precipice'this sentence?"I contain to smile to ask a way.
"The ocean of learning has no precipice …… the ocean of learning has no precipice ……"'the cold month fix Luo'mumblingly read a way.He didn't discover that his words compared to be getting more before, the words that he say tonight said than him for a week at least still have to be many!!
A little bit Leng a short moment after'the cold month fix Luo'still keep wielding to have his lance, the immediately layer after layer sword shadow takes make the billowing heat wave dynasty that people suffocate I inherit ……
"See to you still don't understand ……" took a to put on to ironically smile me to shut to worthy of a look, the one in heart was empty clear, suddenly my eyes big Zheng, the flash across one in eye is naked, again stab with the extremely sudden and swift power one sword ……this sword in addition to speed a little bit quickly outside nothing important special place, but is this sword this extensive sword power one sword break!!Once close behind my hand turn a to tie up, a take ……his lance be again beaten to fly, dissimilarity of is this my sword point have already pointed at his between the eyebrows on!!However he seems my sword of don't care, his more interested is that I am already a third time with extremely simple simple and direct a recruited to break to go to his ingeniously recruit type!!He decadently looking at his owns hands and dares not believes at present fact ……
"Are you still not understand?When we this kind of strength arrive the person of certain degree, gorgeous recruit type however just some actions of surpluses ……cheat people of this world just ……"
"……" Listenned to my words for cold month fix Luo's along while have never responded to come over ……
"You leave~~~~See accompany me to play a so long at you up, I don't kill you ……"say I make the sword throwing the dynasty villa a walk to ……
"Be used as a cutthroat, I don't need to be had pity for!!If you can see I take out your with all strength with me a fight ……this is the respect to a cutthroat, which afraid is dead!!Ah~~~~"'The cold month fixs Luo'palm a turn over lance to again return to his hand in, he shouts loudly toward me and sprints since then ……
"Now that you insist that I help you ……" I a Xuan body flash across he has no one sword of any power, on double the between the eyebrows that points out at him, immediately a white light from his ex- the sum wear deeply his back of the head!!
"……" Another word he didn't in time say, so he forever shut last his eyes ……is cutthroat death is his marriage, now then sky he'go home'!!
'Go home'before, he that satisfies and happy that the taste is like telling me him to is very happy,cnn, very happy that I can give him desirable of'dignity'!!
"Idiot ……" I cannot help but sneering at a way.Life really not equal to dignity come importance?This is the problem done not understand as well till now in my heart.Is probably the world that I come too reality, their brainses has already been controled by money and desire, dignity this phrase has already deleted from their dictionaries as well ……I am still that the first time is the person whom I kill to feel penitence, because he originally doesn't damn, but I but personally send back he'house'!!He changed to return to his own dignity with his dead and also won my high regard!!
'Sand'~~~~Was a voice that is usually different to loudly stream into my ear again, I knew someone came again, but I don't want to realize them as well in a bad humor at the moment, so with a 'the moment move'return to to sleep inside the house my big head feels go to ……after I left soon, two figures rush through in the different direction and without previous arrangement stop at'the cold month fixs Luo'of corpse flank ……
"You came ……" an among those say.
"Are not you also similar?Your nose still heel doggish work properly~~~"another milli- Don't mention it laugh at a way.
"Hum~~~your bad~~~~Can smell here ……"the square idea of bottom is saying you also similar to me together BE'dog nose'!!
"You ……hum!I don't hold the same kind of view with you ……"the bearer is exactly diagram Mu and Fan whistle Gao in daytime!!
"Very clean and neat skill ……a recruit to shut a life!!"Diagram Mu a time move'the cold month fix Luo' of face, see the hole of the Leng form of his between the eyebrows, and still is going toward outside emit blood!!
"Hum~~~~What fussbudget does this have?However person clan in can have this perhaps having no of the real strenght several people ……" connect an always supercilious Fan whistle high also said so, the diagram Mu knew this person cut off remarkable!!!Also spark the crazy war factor in his body at the same time, he fiercely stood to look about everywhere,google, want to find out that person with of fight a .
"Idiot, don't seek ……could you not feel the existence of space chemical element?The somebody else early doesn't know to run where go to ……"saying with smile of Fan whistle high taunt.
"……" Diagram Mu didn't listen to the taunt of Fan whistle Gao.Just the disappointment of the one face didn't talk ……the Fan whistle is high true for this and oneself together the guy of feel shame,oneself is also similar to him have no brain?Most can annoy of is he has no brain have no brain~~~his real strenght but strong must make people afraid.
"Alas~~~ create a life time absolute being is really unfair ……" Fan whistle Gao the in the mind be again getting more unjust for that, perplexing him numerouses every day and night after night of problem but exclamation absolute being of."This mankind's superior comes together ground and indeed as expected hides Long Wo Hu ……see to a predicting of princess indeed as expected is correct!!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论