2012年11月1日星期四

www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com ke care of the young

I have a kind of Zhao Ting rushes through super I of felling.When we examined each other every night, I always an old words:"Don't asked me to fall off again today how much Jiao!"But she doesn't extremely is surging, complaint today again ran how much road;Jumped several hundreds of frogs to jump;Flicked several thousand timeses sword, mix up with to scold to the cursing of someone Nu.But I know that she can already deal with some small evil monsters alone.I see in the morning she make the elder brother of a cornfield that runs into the house of Wei Er beating into the meat patty cloth wood, oneself's skin didn't also chafe the least bit.Looking back me is damnedly floating to slowly visit in empty Shu, don't know to have for successful in career day as well!And I the result today is very bad, even float to all float not to get up, but I even still flew up a not small distance yesterday.Shen Guan says my mood is very fidgety, he guessed a rightness, I was very fidgety!Being fidgety must soon grow crazy!Old good heavens, you want to create a genius of versed in literary and military arts, I have no an opinion, but you why put such a person at me nearby?But make me disgusting most of, be still from the jealous of heart of , I more fear that the others discover my ugly, especially Zhao Ting and absolute being officer, result a supper I eat distressing situation.The after meal absolute being officer calls I alone his den, I afraid of death, knew own worry definitely and was seen through by him, I usually feel absolute being an officer that emerald the Mou son can see through public.
Absolute being officer didn't speak big truth to me, don't also say that he formerly learns sorcery to me how how(on the other hand is also the cause that I have already known true facts), a don't utter ground to walk to corner, always very curious inside from the me and the Zhao Ting that is greatly very and very a greatly, wrap the egg of Juan cloth, put in the my hand.My feeling suspicious ground to ask him this is what.
"The egg of fire Phoenix."Absolute being officer declares answer with the proud of tone, frightenned me a greatly jump.Immediately after he looking at me not to talk, I see gentle and soft and love deeply from his eyes inside, be didn't despise and loathe, let me loosen long spirit, also let my in the mind that stretches tight tightly Xian to relax down, I suddenly have kind to want to say everything to the impulse that he knows, and feel that he can't therefore look down upon me.
"Why give me this?"
"Because you seem to isn't the appearance that trusts very much to you."The absolute being officer says with smile, " fire Phoenix is to grow to work properly a monster, and works properly a monster is the living creature that takes the host's heart as foodstuffs to grow up, in other words see the host's heart, the egg may hatch from eggs into a kind monster to also hatch from eggs into a bad monster.How?Want to try an oneself's mind clean and pure degree?I feel this is very interesting to also really need courage of experiment."
I once saw 《work properly big 100 sectionses of monsters 》 , so finish listenning to this words absolutely don't believe his/her own ear.
"Feed, fire Phoenix is what grade of work properly a monster(note:The tallest grade)!You unexpectedly want to hand over to me this amateur to hatch, too generous!Even if don't say this, is a bad a head of monster in case of what to hatch out?This mess you accept of rise?"
"So, to not hatch an a head of bad monster, sun you want to be more diligent."
""
"I also get this egg under the very accidental opportunity, so send to you, I ain't regrettable at all.Most important of BE, I don't know when it will hatch from eggs.Each work properly monsters and all have and fixedly hatch from eggs a period, be like a fire Phoenix this kind of using of series artificial method and hatch perhaps and be good friends with for several ten thousand yearses, so it is very likely that your after taking return to diligently hatching can not see and either take care of the young the appearance of the bird from cradle to the grave."
"Do you play me?"This is my first reaction.The absolute being officer shakes index finger:"Do not say so, probably hatch from eggs tonight?In fact I feel to see young bird a little of no account, truely precious is that we after getting hold of the egg embrace of imagine a mood.This egg has already spread in numerous hands before your hands run into it and also included mine among them.It coagulated various intentions and had okay, also is bad.Although dominating what to work properly monster good and evil is the last person,these intentions can't disappear.And not only you can bring it the life energy, the fire Phoenix will also tell you it all host's memory, definitely have among them and you now mood dead ringer."
Suddenly, I understood the true intention that he conceals under this bothersome article and only had a words.
"Do you believe me?"
"I believe you."
I received fire Phoenix egg.
The time that leaves den, I feel that the despondent mood disappeared at first, the whole individual was particularly easy.
Probably arrive at a difference world isn't the matter that had better carry, meet absolute being officer the good teacher like this is my biggest luck.While writing this diary, I from the heartly think.
The month that create a life time Li in the spring of 103727 day the weather:It is fine.
I did one last night strange dream, mostly of the scene time could not recalled, but had an appearance, I remembered very a prison.Long Zhan Chi of the ancient dragon so handsome blood-red color that is like 《Luo the virtuous Si island war record 》 animation inside flies toward the sky in ash white, he is an one fire under the body sea, then next, that dragon becomes this dream and my mat: my intuition of a figure with a blood-red color long-haired man the fire Phoenix under the Zhen again egg relevant, hence run to ask the absolute being the officer.
The absolute being officer listenned to my description, silent start to pull my hand in a short while, frightenned me on greatly jumping, but I discover right away that his view falls in flying Yan.
"Let everybody surprise, you dream of the man should be a blood Long Wang firm Mu Carter, work properly monster fire Phoenix first term host."
I am tongue-tied.Fill!I incredibly dream so person of having the position, not not, Long Wu!The absolute being officer says with smile:"Is original and fire Phoenix the spirit synchronously cut off impossibly and so and quickly, is not likely to take to return to see the memory of egg for a day at least, 80% is the achievement that flies Yan.The strength that belongs to the same flame has sympathy, hence allows you to produce that kind of dream world."
I happy pole, have never thought be always thought by me is a flying of useless thing the Yan unexpectedly have effect like this, that I hereafter don't don't worry each late didn't the good dream did!Zhao Ting knows this after the event, almost doesn't envy dead and ties up absolute being officer to also want a fire Phoenix egg.Shen Guan says my house again be not open to work properly monster manufactory of, which work properly monster egg so more, but finally still hurt in the Zhao Ting a fold blaming of the voice"you lack of impartiality" under, comfort her to wait her skill in martial arts to have results to show, open the door of star boundary, let she with ownly invoke a monster to form contract, certainly I am also similar, she this is just satisfied.
The absolute being officer sent a white poplar wood bow to me today, snow-white bow body, the shape of simple and direct fluency, plus the handshake of silver system, is to chase very beautiful bow, I liked a pole.The absolute being officer makes me train to concentrate dint moderate breezes to fasten the sorcery"the Shi of breeze" with it.This is my big breakthrough mile!Has been re-collected confidence last night, I finally can multiply by breeze to fly today,www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com, certainly the distance isn't long, but absolute being officer Kua already fly firmly be, just from now on still want to practice much and more, I formally promise.But the practice shoots arrow to still have a problem, is my sight not good, I had to wear the glasses of 300 degrees while having a class before, but that pair glasses and my schoolbag together stayed in the Earth don't bring.I upsetly tell the absolute being officer's this matter, absolute being officer's saying with smile don't relate to, the business that flew Yan yesterday makes him thought of a good idea and made me shut eyes.I feel he poke aside me of ex- deliver, the finger presses down me of forehead.
Have a kind of very marvellous felling, be like to sink into the felling of Shui-li for warming up, but again than water without wet puckery, many Chang slippery, the skin mutually touches of the place become very hot and have a little a pain.But I don't feel frightened at 1:00.I forgot is I replies intelligent of still be called to come to of, I discover while opening eyes the absolute being officer's face ratio before sees of all clear, there is also the mountain peak that the comprehensiveness in the afar continues long, embellish floating cloud of green empty, the lake and small river of numerous and densely spread out, big slice of well regulated farmland, overaly very full and flickering give out light the knoll of green
Qiu, and the person of in front clearly clean rather settle of eyes
This is the sorcery of the most unimaginable what I experienced personally-I incredibly resumed sight!
Shen Guan tells temporarily still boundless however of I, he seal to print in the dint of flying the full wish stone in the Yan to extradite my body, but He's adding Si is the absolute being of the treatment and rebirth, so my sight was corrected to come over, just had a matter to say that I don't get angry
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论