2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dr dre pro e of words ……The etc

Light way:"The joys of the leaf, till now this kind of time, you pour is have much of fascination."
"Why not?"The leaf joys low voice says with smile:"Ability at in the article of death before can also comfortablely take a bath, then cleanly leave this world, is already a life to enjoy most seldom."
If he so simple and direct acknowledgement fail, let me can not help a bit surprised.However immediately I also way:"The joys of the leaf, it is very unpleasant to hear to see the words that you will speak this kind of to admit defeat to pour."
"Win be win, lose is also lose, the nothing important says so much."The leaf joys shakes a hand:"Only, after you returned to country, I very clear, had a dynasty come to send me to set out here on the first of, will never be the person of green Hong, affirmation is that you are small five!"
"Why?"
"Because ……" leaf the joys lift an eyelid to looking at me:"I understand you."
So close quarter of and leaf joys to see, his look in the eyes still such as so special in those early years.The look in the eyes isn't that kind of the Duo Duo is pressing similar sharp, but light, even slow of, imitating Buddha spring rain is similar, the smooth thing is thin to have no voice, imitates a Buddha just at pay no attention of, seem to be already to see through person.A person like this, be he smiles of time, you will feel to imitate Buddha spring breeze to kiss noodles.But when he gets mad, you will feel that this hasing no affair in the world can deceive lead his eyes ……
Eyes that is at present, this look in the eyes, just as those early years!
I know that I should cut up rough, or should feel happy at the moment, a kind of pleasure gratitude and revenge of generous!I or should stand on his in front,beats by dr dre pro, occupy vantage point ground to looking at a leaf joys, face him with the carriage that the victor sneers at failed!I probably and more should query with the tone of gird why does he at the beginning use that kind of unjust means to deal with me!Again or excoriate him what a suck, rebuke him'you also have today'this type of words ……The etc. of the etc..
The appearances of all these all from my look in the eyes flash across, but ……all just the flash across is just.When in brain fall calm after ……
In front of, the bubble is in Shui-li of, in fact just an old but exhausted man!
Yes, leaf joys ……Be getting older.
Though he has already made every effort of dissimulation, still keep peeping out tired Tai.
His eyes bottom has already had a profound eye bag, the muscle on his waist has been flabby, time sit so, the original Jing strengthens burly of he, even have belly Nan.
"Is small five, sit down, accompany me to say in a short while words."The leaf joys sighed tone:"You have already won, I have already lost.I owe your and return to you.Just in the end, can you sit down to accompany me to say son words?"
Hear a leaf the joys shout me"is small five".The form of address that acquaints with like this from acquaint with to shout with the familiar voice, make my in the mind unbearable to lightly shiver.
I didn't hesitate, though side dripping wet in the public baths of, I still kept sitting down, and with tooked off a coat, throw at ground up.
The leaf joys seems to be just a little a little bit happy, his arm takes in the edge of public baths, and the finger lightly pounds marble and says with smile:"I also remember that take the time that you come to this place for the first time, you are still a don't know anything of little fool.Still have some to fear to fear feet.H'm, that moment you are a many young mans of simplicities.That moment, you shout me joys elder brother, I once said I intend to make you come over to do the affair here for me, you still have some concussions ……"
He seems to sink to immerse at recall in, twinkle ray of light in look in the eyes ……I am suddenly some doubt.His this time facial expression is true, still false?
At the beginning he can don't hestitate of want to kill me, but now, that the carriage for thinking of, that look in the eyes, but imitate a Buddha is from the heart.
"It is what you personally become me such."I cannot help but stabbing him 1.
The leaf joys saw my one eye, he is getting more silent, started to grasp a towel to immerse to soak in water, made an effort to wipe a pair of face, deeply sighed:"Is small five, also remember I in those early years always to a words Yao that you said ……this is in the world, you got how much, will pay how much price at the same time!"
I am silent, but still have some the words of not understand leaf joyses.
He suddenly smiled to smile, smiling face inside deeply one silk Cang is cool:"Money, power and influence, position, all of these are what I gets.But you ……then I pay the price of .Do I say so that you understood?"
The muscle of my face raises head to stare at a leaf a joys on taking out!
"Is small five, I know, I was unjust to you in those early years, and that affair mercilessly stabbed and wounded you.However, this affair, those early years of you aren't understand.Because that you were still a very poor boy in those early years!But now, you and my position equal, stand on the position like this to consider, you feel, I should had 1 to judge to the affairs that you do, in your in the mind in those early years."The leaf joys sneers at:"You are very good, you are the young man that I appreciate most , my taking you is nearby developing you and promote you and be you as own younger brother, even is that the son is similar to treat.But ……be one fine day, your life threatenned my all of the whole of time ……I still will don't hestitate of uproot you!Because, the then circumstance, your deathless words ……so is my dead!"
In fact this problem, I once thought a lot of times as well by myself.
That affair, for be betrayed of I to say, the nature is that the grief and indignation in heart is matchless!But for is one square fierce leaf joys to say ……just an inevitable action!Being one is fierce, when own wealth benefits is threatenned, can have already already taken to give up!But I, be have to be abandonned of leave son!
That perhaps change to do whichever and fierce person under the circumstance, will choose so of.
"And, since today's final outcome saw, I the way of doing in those early years had no wrong."The leaf laughed heartily to smile:"You see, you didn't die, and the as a result that dooms now was me.If I could kill you in those early years, so now, my circumstance also can't so in a mess.So ……"
Make reference to here, leaf the joys Be silent to come down, he looking at me, the vision is complicated ……here for an instant in, I am happy from the leaf of imitated a Buddha to see a lot of things in look in the eyes ……here noodles, have been already regretted deeply, is helpless, there is one silk penitence ……
"Is small five, sorry."
"……" I think that I listenned to wrong, but looking at a leaf joys, but this"sorry" is clear be speak from his.Listen to a leaf the joys personally speak these three words to me ……I don't know how, imitate to gather together in Buddha heart of hating of havings idea, these years come together of havings of hatred poison, found out an indentation for draining all of a sudden ……
"Is small five, sorry."The leaf joys looking at me, the facial expression is very earnest:"This apologizes that being the happy elder brother who is you says.But ……as my identity like this, if the affair re- experiences once, I still will do your affair of sorry.Because, by the root, I don't think that I do of have to of affair!This world be so, affair have to do, sometime your knowing perfectly welling a way is incorrect, but you still keep aring going to do!"
I am to let you down, but I do of have no wrong.
These is joys elder brother to give my answer!Was my in the mind to suppress so many answers of in the last yearses!
Not not ……I shakes, discovers oneself being some to be getting more muddle-headed, I incredibly cannot help but and was called him "joys elder brother" in heart and humed ……
I make greatest efforts plank to rise a face, cold way:"You finally call me to here, be say these?"
If the leaf joys took a look me, he didn't answer me, but suddenly soft-voiced way:"Is small five, I have already lost and lose very thoroughly ……you want my life, I give you, I owe yours, I return you ……just, here the time finally, you can shout me one more'joys elder brother'?"
Listenned to this sentence, my throat's imitating a Buddha was what things died to deadly block up for a while!

Chapter 136 【joys elder brother 】 (next)


The third 【highest point 】chapter 136 【joys elder brother 】 (next) Looking at in front, this old man, I suddenly hate bitterly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论