2012年10月26日星期五

www.beats4monster.co.uk o hand with crowb

Flying car from me Biao and drive ,it was Murong Xiaokai . -- !This is why returns to a thing ?Bad ! Look at me to catch people from behind me and ran after him ,I froze .Think ,understand ,they must have gone to the garage a maniac ,I thought a good little girl long Scud of it, only a moment disappeared ,oh -- ,now they are really long Scud ,on my two legs can not catch .
Is worrying ,a glimpse see stopped at Villa beside the mecha ,busy jumped into the cockpit open deck with coaster back out of it . , relationresultThe fiftieth chapter melee , relationresultReport general ,the brigade has been entered into a predetermined attack position .
Please indicate . Well -- !Very nice. In situ concealment ,is now 16 of quasi 20 attack . Is called the general people looked at his watch ,for its operation efficiency is very satisfied .
Make arrangements for general on a line , Ling day ,I am general, Empire there is nothing ? No. The dark Union has news . Wu Tianling simple . Well ,the dark Union there without monitoring ,at the Empire they change immediately report to me ,www.beats4monster.co.uk.
The general does not worry about the dark Union ,their strength is not enough to pose a threat, as long as the living proof that night . a flying car to our potential position coming .
A V in the bushes lookouts reported .The general took the telescope to look, put it in the past . A flying car from the rugged mountain flying ,do not seem to be found by some casual visitor .
The speeding car suddenly suddenly came to a screeching halt ,run the other way . Find us ! I do not know who shouted a voice . Kill it ! General firm orders .Speed in Murong Xiaokai read half of Aotanli planet map ,also didn Niki Jacques this name ,normalizing is big , well !Then where am I now? Finally remembered Aotanli only a place called Nicki Jacques ,it Niki Jacques Institute for Space Studies room .
He is not here? Also a flying car where to look ,it is gas confused !The guy was on her side !Die asshole is looking for places to hide ,no excuse !Murong Xiaokai no deceleration of a steering wheel, speed Huyou turned ,was going back to between the mountains a light flashed bang coaster was blowing up .
I hurried ,or almost give coaster lost ,if not can see speed in road dust ,I would not know which direction to that followed ,rugged region of radar useless .The front suddenly came the rumble -- ,give me a fright .
Not so bad !If have a girl because I suffer ,I the fragile heart can really have little afford !Strange !Why should I not afford ?Oh -- !I really do not love !Make blind and disorderly conjectures ,I manipulated the mecha quickly turned the hill ,look to see Murong Xiaokai car to roll on the ground ,some dressed in Khaki camouflage Road next to guy hand weapons are covered to ride around, apparently to capture speed passenger in the car ,if there are people alive .
The boys also apparently found I hurried down the light and heavy weapons ,hand to me ,I mech brought only melee equipment can not only beaten a counterattack .Fortunately, armor is strong ,a few step I rushed up ,manipulating me mecha grabbed the coaster to arm a clip ,they turned and ran .
Weight increases mecha mobility immediately ,being a rocket blast in the back ,I drive reconnaissance mecha standing instability of a stagger lying on the ground ,is also to fall out .
A side body ,communication device is broken ,can not contact rescue ,I beat the throw a little deformation of the cabin cover wants to go out ,but the cockpit cover is blocked up .
In my sad time, hatch is open ,a sullen voice sounded in my ear , you idiot but to save or to murder ?Do not save even don accompany in drag . Ha-ha. It appears that Murong Xiaokai nothing, my smile, my luck is not too good or too bad, every critical juncture will have beautiful women deliver ,hey -- !Should be good luck .
I climbed out of the cabin ,see Murong Xiao hand with crowbar on I look at with angry eyes ,the attacker was a wonder when out of the fog to stop .Fog was a blast to suppress violent cough ,the fog is highly stimulating .
The attacks come unexpectedly ,while blowing up the dawn open car ,but did not hurt it ,just from the mech mechanical hands fell out because they have solved the safety belt so she fell in a complete mess .
Although Xiao Kai was annoyed ,but everyone is good to save her nature cannot however ,throw a couple of tear gas ,from behind, I saved .The smoke gradually gone with the wind ,have shadowy saw Raiders of the shadow .
Murong Xiao started filming me pointing to scattered in speed by two boxes and said: take the box back play a double game . Braved a hail of bullets ,two box over, their weight off my contrary to expectation ,open look ,my chin nearly hit the ground .
The two boxes are respectively installed with an assault rifle and a sniper ,and an unknown number of ammunition with several high explosive grenades .I gulped ,murmured : have a lingering fear !No special warfare equipment .
I want that things do, but he is lady yeah ,sometimes also have to pay attention to your image ,usually have these things to play it . Murong Xiaokai was a bit feel shy to say .My breath choked in the chest ,half did not got to ,she is lady !Like my father told me about the image of lady be quite different .
Murong Xiaokai skilled pick up guns quickly checked ,loaded ammunition ,took two grenades with open insurance throwing grenades ,accurate falling into the smog shadow bomb off, accompanied by a few scream ,a few people he fell .
-- !What on ?Is it right? Very worship me !I will give you a sign . Murong Xiao Kai I pull out from shock . You ... ... You know ,you just killed several people ? I is not surprised Murong Xiaokai so skilled in the use of weapons ,but surprised the girls killed several people could look freely and people talking and laughing, I in her age can not to do .
This girl is so terrible, on my body . Chengchengcheng all stood up .What? But first they mess with my boo, now they want me, I just self-defence and others ,and you can only see them dead .
Few there nag with a wife like a woman ! Murong Xiaokai not willing to take up the assault rifle ,a rifle butts clubbing in my belly .Sibilant -- !They ... ? Blown out, or how long it will wake up .
It really is !They would really come to life ,what you do there? Murong Xiaokai was the other side of a fierce fire weighed down ,hand picked up two grenades without even looking at it out ,and several voices call came .
Oh -- !Of course I help us . I took a sniper loaded ammunition ,ammunition, feel a bit strange , the ammunition tube ? Rubber ,hit the key will die . Murong said Xiaokai cold .
I take a fall to the ground mecha cover ,climb to the mountain on the other side ,with a sniper on the opposite figure is a gun ,bullet hitting each other did not enter through his Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论