2012年10月25日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com he Shan say with smi

Even I am thus of dislike to cheat his he like this.
Suddenly feel that the body is very cold, my Quan is sat bench up, the double arm holds close a pair of knees, continuous comforter oneself in heart, "can't occupy of, absolutely can't occupy of, even if now medical science again flourishing didn't also study to the mankind's brain very clear, as long as I lose memory to dress up as be like can definitely get by under false pretenses.Can definitely of.
I the continuously ego encourage, the heavy shadow suddenly suppresses of covering with and immediately blocking hurl to shine on on me the warm sunlight is on me, I surprisedly raise head and just discover to in the moment and impressively stand the female kid who just attempted to come forward to strike up a conversation hand Zhong.





The secret that the text is exposed
Renew time:2010-4-3012:05:45 chapter word numbers:2994

I wrinkle up eyebrows and looking at fork and wear a waist and stand I in front obvious future surly girl, suddenly have already grown a far from good felling, vision to ask for help beside of take aim one eye, this just detection just still just not the distance made a phone call of endure enough unexpectedly have already been not over there now, should can't he also blows that lucky stone with mountain similar have and see beautiful MM and run and strike up a conversation bad habits, also really have this possibility, now only two can give relief to the princess' none of warriors here, seem this time I am perhaps robbing difficult escape, is a person indeed as expected not ability too overbearing, the ancients truly not deceit I.
I dint diagram the town certainly ask a way:"What matter do you have?"
That what girl disgusted looking at me to say:"Is really a bore woman."
Good pain she says to stretch hand to hold tight my hair to put out strength a to pull to make me fall off from the bench in the ground a while, , the hair is pulled living painful, elbow and knee are desperately also painful, I not from must regret at the beginning why don't follow cold snow learns Tae Kwon Do, even if is my this sport idiocy as long as diligently do today affirmative for a year also can't so distress all didn't strike back of dint.
"Why do you want to do like this?"I felling I now body top which all painful, painful get tears all from run off in the eye come, almost is taking to cry a chamber to ask a this sentence, which have thus of, somehow speak reason to come, come up don't ask a green and red soap white humiliate a person, really very lousy.
One that that girl "hum" says:"Because of disliking you!Want shape to have no shape to care for face egg to be disgraced egg, would pack wretchedness to cheat the sympathy of taking the other people, is really lousy to die."
I am immediately stunned speechless, completely could not say words, she says right, I just was really packing a wretchedness to cheat the pity of taking hand elder brother Zhong, originally am I the most lousy the person?
At I foolish Leng of time, she seems to don't understand the sudden slap dozen of the spirit to come over, I didn't hide, suddenly feel be beaten center in will be a little bit pleasurable, seeing her slap will is on my face, but a hand suddenly hold tight her wrist, then hear that familiar grace orotund, "the good girl should not do so stupid action, if want to be liked willing be a good girl first!"
Talk of is to endure enough, although he at this time very smiling of gentleman, eye inside but completely didn't smile an idea, even take the felling of a kind of iciness, however that girl has already been endured enough at this time very good to listen be full of the voice casting a glamour to make dizzy suddenly and suddenly of, which can also attend to read him to smile the problem that didn't smile, just have his face raddens all over part for me clap soil on body part the Shan say with smile:"Do I play a joke on her!Really is playing trick!"
She at will claps my several bottomses hurried of run, faced to endure treating of enough such gentleman, indeed as expected being girlses would feel blush with shame to own behavior, speak of to endure enough to pour is really full respect female, although he is also a female public enemy at the same time be.
The figure that is lookinging at that girl to curl up a turn of dust, I am suddenly endured to be good enough to a posture that princess embraces to embrace, I depend in his bosom to immediately have some to frighten into inaction, flurried must hard put is good.
However O.K., it has been five seconds since this kind of fluster hadn't maintained put me on the chair but come to an end with him, then he does at me and nearby takes a pure handkerchief to be stained with mineral spring to light and softly wipe I for me already the face of dust soil, I lookinging at of some Lengs Lengs smile at this time excrescent gentleness of endure enough, can be taken by he the handkerchief wipe my face, although at this time whole body which all painful, I didn't call painful, this be the miracle in the miracle, think I in those early years but finger drive needle firm all want a person who make the Teng along while for a while, using the words of cold snow be pain the sensitive of the feeling nerve abnormal state.Because at beautiful male current, very attractive status' descending my painful feeling nerve will become muff?That I not is become □ ?
Try very hard to shake head to fling off a brain in a hideous mess of mind, then I hear endure enough good to listen voice, "how?Is still painful?"
My nature is to hurriedly shake head to say not painful, he this just resumed to take just some little Yong lazy smiling face, stand up wreath to attend to put to import bag an inside to freely ask a way on all sides for a while:"Hand Zhong go to which?How not at are you nearby?"
"The elder brother helped me the thing for buying to eat to go."
", So that's why."He as if deep in thought of say, suddenly take a to put on unidentified smile idea to say to me:"You know I just was what to answer a whose telephone?"
My heart immediately a tight, difficulties of say:"…… Is …… hospital ……"
The smiling face on his face is thicker, dulcify of say:"That's right, is a hospital, is that they beat come of tell me check result of telephone, you know is what result?"
I shake head and carry on the back a burst of hair just after feeling cool, have already had the forehead that the cold sweat follows me to flow down, I strain of listen to he say a result, but he suddenly stretches hand to grasp my shoulder to say:"Your body is shivering, you at harm afraid of?Or say-what are you concealing?"
The mineral spring that originally takes in the hand is immediately dropped ground up, I am flurried of looking at him, his lips the side still take an and put on and can not remember clearly one unidentified smile and looking at me, immediately smile and project to me the benefit that a language makes into of arrows, "you basically didn't lose memory to, you always all at cheat us right?"
This descends me even sitting to all sit is unsteady, stand up a while, the heart sharply rises and falls to looking at at this time a face to ascend to still keep beaming with smilesly enduring enough and suddenly feel that he smiles very damnedly, he how can smile to speak the affair that I fear most like this.
The my body shivers defense way of subconscious:"I don't think as well of, I ain't to have intention to cheat other people, I just can not speak my own identity to just can not help …… I ain't intentional, I really ain't intentional ……"
Endure enough to see me this a pair the appearance of the fluster,www.headphones-fashion.com, silent short moment, finally and lightly give a sigh to stretch hand to clap my head to say:"Do you know?The beguilement is a beguilement, regardless the reason is how classic can not change this fact, besides do you really think that you didn't do amiss?See they are all always these days of in the pain of look for your probably nonexistent family for you everywhere, don't you feel the prick of conscience?Go to they apologize acknowledgement mistake, if they consequently get angry to rush through you to walk, you really have no place to go again, I can arrange for you, my parents has quite a few the financial situation is quite good and has no kid of friend, they all has over keep and raise a kid of will, you can ……"
The words of behind I have already listenned to not pure, it is probably not intentional to endure enough, but his words are realistic of as if sharpen to sharp knife a profound sting most into my heart, pick out all of my quilts all and heartlessly, endure enough to say right, regardless the reason is how classic can not change me to cheat their facts.
This the matter in the world be so, lies usually needs to use a lot of lies to cover up, until just discovered oneself at that time the reason of lying while being exposed is really ridiculous.The problem that I have been evading to face at this time like this and abruptly put in my in front to make me even breathe an all excrescent difficulty, could not feel everything, only the tears is thus clear but again ice-coldly since my eye bottom continuously flowed to come out.
The voice that"bang …… Dong Dong Dong ……" rang out while easily pulling a bottle to fall to the ground at this time is that so suddenly and sharp, make following of my subconscious Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论