2012年10月29日星期一

www.headphones-fashion.com Class all so Gao i

Get a head to break then blood can kill till the last.
Can I if agree, see to them directly will I.
But I always lack to the Huan boundary interest.And according to front a burst of we win the data that the class military officer passes round, boundary in the sky the colony Qie in the Huan boundary the south have already raised Pan ensign and establish sovereign state Qie south.The premier is truly Liu, the defense secretary is a Hong to go to maple.I guessed at that time quite good, they indeed as expected didn't give up the opportunity that the hero signs a life time.Set against with them, and don't say the conflict of feelings, my root is from the heart bottom feels that two of him are the combinations that can not win, whether the Huan boundary base of the human life contains how strong real strenght or not.But if speak these words, one is a meeting to criticize Wu Dou for myriad people text, 2 is white give away foolishly oneself to seek to jilt don't take off of numerous troubles, calculate!
I when the bureau solicited students a set to come out from the Huan boundary result in certain disorder, more than 200 persons who line up in the outside see me making to shake head.They feel without the biggest rival of time, at the same time duty-boundly silly the hat forcing buttonned up in my head.Long Er's pouring is a fierce Kua, I have feeling to have the righteousness isn't moved by money fame and wealth, cold also very happy.They are since so happy, so even if will be wrong idea, I am also lazy to rectify.
Don't is excessive long, GDI in Tokyo invoked student abroads like Long Er Han,etc to return to personal interview decision exit.The Long Er active Lan descended to bribe people in power for me to do the affair that the nations turn a meeting, cold also say to beg her Gao Guan's the relativeseses, that I need not worried.Originally I didn't also relate to and could do of also only arrive Japan embassy and GDI in Tokyo halted office in Peking to line up to several times fill a space, far not equal to they direct activity to get effective.
In Marchary, because all of Japanese friends of oneself small group returned to, my a person spends at school.In April, still keep as usual spending.But saw nearby classmate a s to all find out a work, oneself still was loafing, not from still feel that the in the mind isn't great very much,www.headphones-fashion.com.Long Er and cold occasionally have already made a phone call to come over, all say to still be urging to do, make me patiently wait for.
This etc. can wait I sufficient Chuang, estimate that GDI upper level in China has the card my black hand.Waited until in May, again an important event:A spy of Tokyo GDI is caught while stealing advanced data in the weapon graduate school of GDI China in Qingdao, in the relation of GDI in day is sharply worsen.
The old segment asked me several times before and ever concerning the business that seeks a work, listenned to me saying in the activity to wear to Japan and having already had no how to say me as well.This time he runs to put a bad news for me and say GDI China has already stopped the whole personnel's exchanges and hand in this matter business committee processing in GDI world.Want to wait to handle what come out as a result, at least was next year's business, anyway my affirmation don't thought of this year Japan goes to, noanydoorforme.I depend~~~turn over a graduate student beard to know manual to see, boundary bureau in the sky's advertising for employees to meet will have been already ended for the last time.
Zhu is cluster be main leadership, they all indeed as expected didn't summon me on their own initiative.(certainly I am also enough exorbitant, have never taken part in at a time, if take part in, think necessarily them that the very difficult turn me down is also)That this time I arrive where go to?This must has a work!
Old segment's comforting me important step isn't hasty, says to have already reflected this circumstance to GDI to teach the Wei how to go to, hopes that the top can consider a feeling processing.I since Class all so Gao, is not likely to have no matter stem, only-he feels sorry for ground to say, the opportunity of Huan boundary bureau was still too regrettable.
I, north outside of the graduate student is big popular, put so at 1.1:00 cool.Seeing to 64 years is me for a year of the passing years disadvantage!My business puts so and wait GDI to teach the Wei the nobody for picking me and those somebody elses to remain to want of handle together, sell cheap the puzzling post of some puzzling units up.Mixing around to mix in this is really refusing to close eyes in death of his mama.
On June 10, 64 years, GDI teaches the Wei how to declare the first don't at the double is to the person's allotment list that communicates to ascend to find out unit.Luckily this time didn't toss about me again, I was what our school the first be assigned.The unit is a GDI discipline check committee in Peking ……
I didn't see wrong ……
My person of such a thought improbity debauchery how can gives to divide Ji Wei to go?
Aught, so and thoroughly live to take leave with student.I contacted Guo Guang, his action was quick, in Marchary contact good halt the work of Japanese office, and then run to practice in April, robbed before the personnel communicates to forbid to make to get to Tokyo.Personnel communicates to forbid now, he carefree visit in Tokyo all day long.He says that seeing is cold and dragon 21 times, they are all very busy.The unlucky career that speaks of me, both the elder brother only deeply sigh just.
Hence, I lift to wrap and come out the stone view mountain front door in the cent school.Anyway, I also at last leave village to go into the city.





Not satisfied world chapter 1 life of the third people
Renew time:2008-12-1423:03:25 chapter word numbers:3760

If spoke of me to military advance with my person of hometown elders the Wei be military officer and ascended SAMSUNG be the cosmos keep night watch, or is the identity that the week visits all countries uncanny diplomat, they are all not shocked.But tell my current work unit them of words, the effect for arousing is me hard imagination of.
Aught hard imagination, I have already arrived at GDI government method mansion in Peking of being located in the soldier Wei mansion side, Ji Wei is a small scale with higher Class section, kick the beam with the boundary bureau in the sky, Huan boundary bureau of 1,000,000 people's soldier Wei and few myriad peoples.Plus everywhere of send an organization, all amount a number also not arrive 500, establish only more than 60 staff members in the Ji Wei headquarters of the government method mansion 14th floors, really enough small?
Report notification up write to let me to seek major general Chen to No.1406 office.This time, my mood is unexpectatively really very complex, anyway arrive at this kind of section work.Want to say to step dependably and on the spot dry next go, oneselfs all have no this confidence.And Ji Wei's Class Gao, oneself a major doesn't calculate here what, on the contrary is the object that shouts to drink for person.These while drinking stuffy wine with others in school, I found out.
Get into 1406 offices, discover that major general Chen is very young.He about the 89-year-old age, the shape is outstanding, the facial expression is handsome, wear a to pay gold silk glasses, seem to be polite and scholarly.We sit quietly, he benignly says:"Your arrival is very welcome, yellow major.I think to introduce myself for a while, I am Chen Tian Fu, adjusted to come from the boundary bureau in sky for 62 years.At here more than a year, also be regarded as basic touch pure circumstance.Just came, meet hospital case in Yugoslavia that you revealed, can chase our favour Be getting worse, ha ha."I this just thinks of originally I once sought a work of hot potato for Ji Wei, however superior of in person and just a little make me relax some.We chew the fat several, he just go back to the subject, say:"Is such, I am responsible for of a cake of, work is to inside develop a probing of point population work, originally belong to an inside story bureau.Afterwards because in consideration of from belonged to inside story part, not developed a work to the high class leadership, hence rowed Ji Wei.In our inner part is call°as number code, there is no outward formal name.Our ordinal number is a, is 1 of GDI Ji Wei in Peking."I feel strange, why the work like this will absorb me come dry.Chen Tian Fu immediately after explains:"Is such, call this year the brain start getting into to transact automation an application, is no longer copy to write can problem-solving time.We want to keep up with ages naturally and absorb the development that the Gao Jing Jian talented person comes to adapt to new thing, new situation.Connect my age not and calculate greatly, used the computer in nowadays to also feel exhausting, I must also good like toward you study!"I am hurriedly modest, don't live to complain of hard lot in the heart-is that to recruit to be typist?
Such as I anticipate, indeed as expected recruit me to do odd jobs.At Ji Wei headquarters the stem live, Class all Gao De Yi's leg, even take care of duplicator of is all lieutenant colonel.Only 2 mixs badly of 30 many year old be still captain, can I also ain't likely to shout move them.Synthesize the miscellaneous matter of room all the heap arrived me to make in the head, a short while is to beat material, and a short while goes shopping to buy glue.Don't smile, life of ruthlessness embody in these aspect.
Is the most terrible of is still a comprehensive room director, the Li is too old.She Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论