2012年10月19日星期五

www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com Let you sleep toget

Forbid to say."Saying of the complexion strain of Xu Xian Jing.
See the such strain of Xu Xian Jing, beard disc not from get a burst of curious, ask a way:"Text text, Xu Jie how so nervous?Does the your net beginning borns some unknown secrets?"
"Yes!Have I never seen such concussion of Xu Jie and exactly born what say quickly!"Three sigh an asking of excitement way.
The Peng text stem smiles 1 and sees toward Xu Xian Jing's way:"We this contents that conference be for the sake of harmonious hereafter get along with, so have a necessity to say for a while."Peng Wen knows that Xu Xian Jing worries what, she is worried about she to speak that matter face ascend very much obliged.
Listen to the Peng text saying so that Xu Xian Jing had no language.Lightly hum an in protest, but don't also say what.The Peng text is tiny tiny on smiling, peep out an air for recalling on the face, relate a way:"I jumped a class beginning in the grade four at that time a, I am our genius of son in the town at that time, the school looks after very much to me, teacher let me literally choose to have a class, hence I went to grade one 6 classeses, I remember classroom at that time inside the person is a lot of, I at will sits to most the position of corner, coincidentally have that day an inside lesson, you don't know, I saw Xu Jie first noodles at that time be addicted to last she, see the knowledge that she come back to take a stroll to explain in detail in the book in the blackboard, imperceptibly my small brothers had reaction."
Hear this and three sigh face up immediately present one silk stunned facial expression, somebody else that is prelecting, you are incredibly really enough shameless.Xu Xian Jing hears here am in the face not from must present a put on abashed red.
Make reference to this ornamental text fierce on clapping thigh, excitement of say:"Mama of the Alas! ah, I didn't know that the Zha returns to matter at that time, you said without any reason and without cause the Zha raised?Feel old that stimulating was old to satisfy."Start to remember an ornamental text of that day to remember still lately, that kind of feel that the this present life will not forget.
Although Peng text says very shamelessly, beard disc and three sigh to all want to know continuation.
"Afterwards?Born afterwards what?"The beard disc cannot help but asking a way.
The Peng text saw Xu Xian Jing's one eye and and then and immediately after said:"I didn't know what is the row at that time, was lowering the head to deliberate, listen to the voice that the ear rang out Xu Jie."Ornamental text intentionally stayed 1 to hang to read don't keep on saying.
Fruit not it however.Beard disc and three the curiosity sighing be immediately hanged up to have.
"Xu Jie Shuo what?Say quickly!"Three sigh to press a way.
Peng text way:"The affair is such.At that time my lying prone be seeing nether variety, with originally didn't know that Xu Jie has already silently arrived at me.The words say that Xu Jie silently explored head to come over at that time, then said 1:The small genius sees Shi
Oh, you don't know, I was concentrating a thinking at that time.Suddenly someone disturbs is frighten a person very much.Besides I consider of still one Zha, miraculous part.The reaction of words my instinct that heard Xu Jie at that time is hands dead dead of the Wu lives there.At that time although we didn't know is what is the row, know once publicizing that matter to go out affirmation would have negative effect, at that time I that was frightened, the younger brother younger brother immediately diminished.
Who is Xu Jie ?That is the graduate student of famous brand university, teacher, I am so abnormal which can once escape Xu Jie's double eye.That time of I it may be said drench with perspiration, while Xu Jie Bing disagree, a pair of watery big eyes stared at me to see several eyes small to and then ask a way there:Small genius, you underneath what must the Wu is?
You don't know that after Xu Jie closes to I.I was immediately attracted to that light body joss-stick, originally diminished on the body of the younger brother younger brother in a twinkling have already become big a lot.
Is still not only this, Xu Jie incredibly took out her handkerchief to wipe face the last sweat for me, the distance was nearer again one step, I didn't know as well what is the row at that time, the heart palpitates added and below responded larger.
Xu Jie said a words at that time, I started doubting that Xu Shi wasn't a fairy maiden to turn a life time."
"What rubbish?"Beard disc and three sigh unanimous opinion of ask a way.
The Peng text smiles to shake, way:"Inquisitive words you ask Xu Jie!"
Beard disc and three sigh to expectantly see to already abashed blush from shame Xu Xian quiet.
"Xu Jie.At that time you and what did the text text say?"
"Yes and yes!What did Xu Jie say?"
"Abashed dead person."The small voice of Xu Xian Jing whispered 1.The noodles exposes an awkward and shy facial expression.Xu Xian Jing who starts to remember that day at this time can not also forget.
Looking at Xu Xian Jing difficult is the facial expression of feeling, Peng text way:"This matter still I come to say!The words say at that time Xu Jie said such a:The baby who sees your under charge for teacher.
You don't know.I frightenned at that time afraid, is my wishing Xu Jie Zha what to know a my hand underneath a baby?I really didn't understand at that time, hence asked a way:Xu Jie, your Zha knows my underneath of is that the baby?Do you guess that how to say Xu Jie,www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com?"The ornamental text sees toward the beard disc and three sigh.
2 people repeatedly shake head, don't know Xu Xian Jing was how to answer at that time.
The Peng text is pure to settle throat.The tone at that time of using Xu Xian Jing says:"You if doing not show me I and then use is strong, take out quickly, teacher again don't ."
Hear this and three sighed to immediately lose a voice to smile out."Xu Jie, did you how can said so at that time?You let the text text take how he take!"Beard disc the tearses for smiling all flowed out.
Seeing of the sorrow hatred of Xu Xian Jing beard disc one eye small kind, you have to Se!You and he also all has a not and usually of matter, you now joke I etc. descend me, joke you.
See Xu Xian Jing not to answer, the beard disc took aim at a target Peng text, ask a way:"Text text, are you at that time how to think?"
Once the Peng text Hey Hey smile, there is also no mental reservation, way:"I thought at that time if Xu Jie really wanted to him.Make a commitment to all become."
"Is shameless!"
Saying of 3 people unanimous opinion.
Ornamental Anne's smiling to smile don't say what.
The beard disc immediately after asks a way:"Afterwards?Born afterwards what?"
The Peng text fears very much of say:"Did Xu Jie threaten me at that time, he said I if don't see her to her for she begin."
"Xu Jie.You are too strong!"
"You are my idol."
In one Zha, the boy blocks under can have what?Xu Xian Jing incredibly wants to use strong, this lets beard disc and three sigh not to admire not to go!
Xu Xian Jing did to smile 1.
"Afterwards?Is Xu Jie You Yao useful strong?"The beard disc continues to cross-examine.
Peng text way:"At that time I very frightened, I clearly see Xu Jie stretch out her that powder delicate hands, in the most decisive time, the president appeared, president Xu Jie Jiao went out make me once hide a rob."
Beard disc and three sigh not from must have some to disappoint small they originally think that Xu Xian Jing will use it's strong.
"Behind still have what interesting affair?"Three sigh to curiously ask a way.
Peng text way:"Is this just a small matter, behind be still more exciting.However you not want to ask me, behind of ask Xu Jie, she with the president's dialogue I is at 1:00 also not know."
The Xu Xian Jing and Li Zhis' dialogue ornamental text has been wanting to know, however cross-examines a few Xu Xian quiet didn't answer.
"Xu Jie, what did the president say with you at that time?"Three sigh to curiously looking at her.
Xu Xian Jing sighs 1 and explains in detail a way:"The president sought the accommodation problem of my company quantity text text at that time, you also knew that the text text was a genius at that time, our school wanted to carry on good education to him, the president said bull pen environment's very bad disadvantage is at his growth, hence decided to let him to sleep together with me."
"Let you sleep together with him?"The beard disc gets a shock:"That you be not?"
Xu Xian Jing depressedly says:"At that time the president asks me have what inconvenient, I said have no, after all he is one Zha child, but who can thought of this guy incredibly thus precocious."
"Bring in dangerous foe.Rightness.You that is the bring in dangerous foe."Three sigh to say with the very affirmative tone.
The Peng text says with smile:"Behind be still more exciting."F!~!
..
Chapter 424 is greatly and suddenly and leisurely
"The text of the female, behind Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论