2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre studio hd prehension where do

, I am cold with Long Er is a small group.Last self-study is together up, have a meal a stroll also together.
In outsider's eyes, so two males' one female's combinations, sooner or later want to take place war, they pour is don't know one among those persons to early lose war.I can not release a bosom to the Long Er's words, always the in the mind contains a pimple.Want to say completely is to Tan Kang of sorry and ashamed, that also says not up.Is so-called and sorry and ashamed, must be an in the mind to have ghost already just attempt is sorry and ashamed, can I feel 1 kind not to adapt to.For the girl friend, I it may be said the interest lack, if is cold have never led boyfriend, I also not necessarily have interest to take place with her what further relation, besides she closely once associated of two friends who all are me?
BE leading for 12 weeks so much, all no one brings up this matters again, I am gradual to regard as its kind of illusion of Long Er hair mental derangement it thin forget.I received Tan Kang to the very cold letter on this day, felt that spreading to hand over in Long Er's in frontses isn't good, then and directly takes the dormitory hand over to her.Seem in envelope what photograph, my kneading around can not guess is also what contents, on the contrary beat a few sneezes under the autumnal winds.
Is cold lead very a burst of just from the dormitory in come out, seemed to be just to take a shower, the hair is still wet.I am to refuse to be distracted, pass the letter to her, ask:'You now contact not much?'She shakes to say:'I have never contacted with him-I think so, letitbe.''BE so, also good.'I am silly smile, wishing can not continue again to pull, don't pull my body to come up and hurriedly excuse to leave.Didn't expect didn't come out several steps, after death spread the step voice of fast disease.I quickly once turned round.Is cold to urgently catch up at this time, the facial expression is very difficult to see, looking at me with a kind of incredible look in the eyes, don't live pant.I forehead sweat, wish:'Make again what matter?'Can turn to read a to think, how don't also make what important event!
Was cold to pass letter to come over, my stand hand way:'This, I see not that all right ……'she kneads tight the fist call way:'Have relation with you, your having a look is what is the row!'Finally still kept pulling my head to come up, I had sow in to rob difficult escape of felling.Draw out letter come on seeing, Tan Kang writes not much, the meaning is to feel cold to seem idea early is not on him.But-proceed from good care to her, suggest she not with I excessive contact of good, big yellow this guy isn't a good thing ……
I early know our relation Niu of three brotherses takes medium the weakest is Tan Kang this, and then belong to his relationship with me the weakest, but anyway surprisingly he will build my Yao.Want to speak of heavy color light friend, he compare we excessively get many, see here not and from heart and angrily gravamen.Draw out the photograph in the envelope again, this sees under, my eyebrows immediately and tightly locked.
Was a kid to shine on in those early years of I and the photograph of Zhu smoke!
Have already once said, this photograph shines on very ambiguously, I was understand at that time if being my future girl friend to see, most likely is none of words to ask will be with my white white.However the circumstance is different now:I have no with the will of cold in love, but over two years kiss such as brothers of he but descend the black hand like this is whole I, and used the photograph that affects my sensitive nerve most , how can not make me cut up rough?Isn't only an again'cut up rough'can describe??Is 1 kind drive thoroughly exploitation and betray, still trampled the felling of the most painful scar in heart at the same time!
Is cold the Ding still keep wearing me, don't deliver a to talk.I know that she is waitsing I to explain, this up, she meets with me of majority don't already are marvelous of the girls are all different, she rather believes himself/herself, believe that oneself wants to trust of person.Can I ain't intentional to said what again, in fact, I completely have nothing to say at this time.I rendered unto the letter to her and shook head while turning rounded to return to dormitory to go.
The voice that after death spread to sob, I finally and again make a girl weep over again ……





The second article chapter 3 in Kyoto decrypts
Renew time:2008-12-1423:02:57 chapter word numbers:5263

I present very in disorder and in the moment in brain of exert is most most and mutually get of the brothers together spend of time, why these all the dissipation get such of quick, and for the sake of the reason like this?I not apprehensibility Tan Kang's viewpoint, also starts starting to doubt about do-it-yourself whether person really is failure?
When Long Er found out me, I sat upright to daze on the grandstand of ground.He didn't ask me what, just brought the one mouthful the bag beer, drank together with me.He hasn't been asking me and pour to make me suffered.After drinking 5 bottles, the brains is also dizzy, I finally ask:"What don't you ask me?""BE necessary?"Long Er says:"However you mean to say what, I can listen to.""You at 1:00 didn't inebriate, lo I started saying wine words."My handle knob in of easily pull a bottle to throw from a distance, and then open 1 bottle.Is a burst of and unknown and desolate to upsurge in the heart, the one punch hits on the seat and roars a way:"Is not such, I ain't a person like this!""I think that you have no necessity negative to Tan Kang what responsibility, if feel quite good inside the rattan, associate with her Bai."Long Er says.
"I ain't intentional to associate with any opposite sex, at least currently.I past ……"I cannot say, fierce infuse beer.
Long Er also has no again ask me, anyway continue to drink with me.When a pair person drank to more than 10 bottles, finally starts giving to sensual pleasure, loudly Hao call.Isn't too similar to the property of hospital in Yugoslavia here, basic at last half militarized college, originally is how to don't take care of a student.Can we are from 6:00 p.m,beats by dre studio hd. over had been drinking till 11:00 p.m. to lead, completely drink silly.I was originally always an opposite serious facial expression, Long Er was also a cool cover-this next the image have already all had no.
When I waked up on the second day, discovers two of us' backs depending a back of give tie~up in the campus police have the middle post of member room up, still keep being a wine spirit to shoot up in the sky.Long Er Wai the head don't already groan, the Japanese in calls names of the language continuously come out.Hear very cold voice in outside room at and a men talk.The brains completely turns not to come over at this time, I keep glowering and very difficultly imagine cold come here dry what.
Result she is to come to get what we go out.Protect section chief also don't live to warn us, say that two of us get drunk in the campus to act boorishly everywhere, the Deng turns over garbage can some, and frighten a female teacher twisted feet while escaping.We kept in mind thick heavy wine spirit to mean pale apology and finally gave to put to go out.
After few days, cold have never sought me, also sit from a distance while having a class.I know annoy in the Ou in her heart, unfortunately I can not do some help.If she thinks that I am a person of indelicacy, come up to say from a certain meaning, also have no it's wrong.
After two days, the school does to stick a public notice, warns with Long Er Ge once for me and punishes to suspend classes for two weeks.This absolutely matched our ideas:Early think not to pack the boundary language lesson in sky that the absolute being plays tricks up that.The dragon 21th, joins football team in the school, is becoming sad for asking for leave of new-born match, this time got a punishment but sometimes, happy not already;I originally early wanted thoroughly and slept for several days, but again afraid again and cold occurrence what entwine, hence turn over a minor course form, go to network center in Peking in GDI go to minor network safety.Anyway these credits must take and take advantage o these days of have no boundary language lesson in sky vexed heart, go to last good.
Network center in Peking in GDI is a formal administration unit, originally had no specialized of the person took a student.Generally having 12 people to study annually was all absorbemostly d by themselves by them.They also not too notice this, all of tutors are that the rounds write to allow.This time it's director in the network center's turn to be my continuing education gives birth to of tutor.He is very busy, ascended just to me two lessons, make me follow doing odd jobs of network center.The arriving at here can compare the dream while playing much so much, and holdsesing the network core of whole country, absolutely just getting in touch with a computer in school.
I mix in the network center, don't return to school to go to as well, live over there all day long.At this time network universal the noodles is still opposite more narrow, the top superior easily seeks, and mediocre man's pouring is difficult to beg.Have no for two days I found out organization-'black cat'forum, a much super super strong hacker organization, discover as a result many on the male net the high personage whom very well-known black guests are all GDI.This pours not difficult comprehension, where do the ordinary people come to so get in touch with more the opportunity of network? Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论