2012年10月25日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre ase of precious note

I achingly opened a double eye all over and discovered oneself to still stay to copy a world in the fire don't depart from this life, turn the decoration of neck observation surroundings hard very easy of figure out here am a small trip store, oneself should be saved?What person so badly and unexpectedly can will I from die on-line pull back?
The mood taken to don't understand, I am exhausting of sit in seat of honor the person who wants to look for to save me from the bed, but discover oneself whole body weak and sore almost connect walk of strength all have no, inwardly fish for a checking of oneself carat the disclosure of the just surprised Cha oneself emptily and unexpectedly could not feel any strength inside the body!
Is this actually what is the row?Does the strength how can and again lose?There is no strength I also just a female kid of commonness also talk just what change destiny?
Just and urgently must frighten into inaction, the door has been already opened, come in of unexpectedly equally is a wood leaf of three endure of a with big snake pill together the key link hand of , no wonder that I can be also on the hoof now and see to is that she saves me, in my life most urgent time can meet afloat uncertain even wood the leaf can not control the key link hand of its movements, I control breath also too like?
Ai?Etc., should can't thousand cherry elders letting the person whom I look for is her?Because that absolute being old woman in the beginning know that my body would burst upon a difference to change so just give me the map to let I to look for person?
The in the mind is just confused to guess, key link hand already walk to my in front in brief inspect for a while my body just knit the brows to say:"Although the life is to come back from rescuing, body already decrepit arrive extremity, the veins and arteries inside the body is also damaged severity, for curing to you I already thoroughly seal you whole body of veins and arteries, don't think hereafter become physically disabled don't be trying usage to check carat."
"Does that when just untie for me?I want to return to wood leaf quickly."
"Return to temporarily need not thought, doesn't have 1, 2 years by your current body condition basically can not completely cure like your condition of the injury, at harm and stay very before still first at me nearby."
Stay in the key link hand nearby?Although the heel nearby is the matter that I always long for day and night at her, if missed the wave of Yu Zhi how should one time that is exterminated entire do?
See me a facial expression with anxious look, she stretches hand a to clap my head to straightforwardly say:"Doing not think is so many, you currently this kind of body root what all dry not, rather and first chase a body treatment good, you want to do now of be cultivate well, need not frightened, if big snake pill that guy dare to come me absolute Rao not he!"
"Have you already known?"
"BE ah, mostly circumstance I already from the white Yan how can anyone know, concretely of still wanted you hereafter told me in detail, saw to you were subjected to many bitternesses, however you unexpectedly returned ability on the hoof break out of to pour be really lucky, know he dislikes most of is a breeze person all ……calculate, say these with you all already nothing important meaning, I temporarily still need to stay at this city for a while, you can have peace of mind of convalesce, remembering in the body and completely curing very before will never check carat in the use, otherwise what matter I can not also save you."
The key link hand formally gives repeated advice to my 1 time to just turn round to go out again, I then pour to return to a bed up exhausted of whole last eyes close the eyes for a rest.
Haste makes waste, this truth I still understand, so become nervous to also have no way now, oneself really needs to cure accomplishment a period of time, otherwise hereafter once leaving the cause of disease that can never obliterate that to cry to all cry not to come out.
Listen to she just of the tone seemed at least for 1, 2 years hereafter then I could return to wood leaf and calculated to calculate a day about is exactly that time Yu Zhi wave one clan was exterminated entire of, hope that time can be in time!
In fact for this matter I pour be not specially worry, I believe elder brother You like believe myself am similar, I know that he absolutely can't hurt me, so which afraid can not resume strength by that time, I still need to return to arrestment, otherwise tell three fires to copy adult and let the another matter work well a prevention first,Cheap Beats By Dre, I don't can not believe my own true change destiny.
The in the mind determines thus of think, but because suddenly thinking of oneself has to have very can not use and check carat for a long time but a bit depressed, so long time only useds for the treatment of oneself still really waste, should ast least take advantage o for this period of time study more some skills just-
I suddenly open a pair of eyes and suddenly thought of that oneself can request a key link hand to take advantage o to teach me the medical skill for this period of time, before because know key link hand can't five fires copied to return to wood leaf before in being, so the mind that basically had never risen to invite her back just wanted to use to substitute Shu treatment Mom and Dad.Now since want to stay at her nearby so for a long time certainly wanted to learn her medical skills all, that I after returning to a wood the leaf can immediately cure the parents' wound, 2 people any further need not at bed last deep slumber.
Thought of this, I suppress not to live the concussion and the joy in the heart to lie not to live any further, difficulties of next the bed hand wall to push door to go out to look for a key link hand, swearing all anyway must request her to do my teacher to teach me the medical skill.
Doing obeisance the key link hand is a teacher this matter is easily unexpectedly surprising, also luckily oneself have very good medical science foundation, so after my sincere claim and fluently answer, her question of a few medical sciences for posing hereafter easily became her student, then start accepting in the next day she with concentrated effort of treatment and earnest guidance.
Understand for being more practical my condition, key link teacher Shou is detailed and thoroughly checked my body, because of various cause that curse the eye printed and cursed of body, my physical endowment appeared some different from ordinary people delicate varieties and gaved treatment to increase a very big difficulty, however key link teacher Shou looks very of excitement, seemed to be to this pole to have the case of challenge be full of interest.
She tries various different useful methods to cure my body every day, I then make use of empty remaining time study she teaches to endure Shu for my medical treatment, own health condition isn't extremely good, so all just regard theory knowledge as principle currently.
Originally thinking will is very dull study, surprisingly key link teacher Shou but explain in detail various medical knowledge for me in the actual case, teach of although the contents is abstruse but comprehend very easily, let original the reading in great quantities cures a book but doesn't beg to very solve is an only mechanical back will among them theory knowledge of I vividly explain in detail at her under truely become it to the knowledge of belonging to I.
Key link teacher Shou indeed as expected not the Kui is a famous medical five greatest national capitals ninja, at she with meticulous care of under the treatment, my body likes gradually, the medical treatment endures the theory knowledge of Shu also more and more firm, everything all facing good aspect development, unique some regret of is have been canning not find untie white Yan head the method of item turn of neck, have to let his ability has been being placed in be sealed to print of status.
Is also very difficult to teacher Shou of this key link, the medical skill is the matter that she excels, this kind of specially seals to print her also incapable is dint, pour is white the Yan see very much open, knowing can not untie behind very doesn't matter's saying:"I again be not fight to fasten of, basically don't need so strong ability, as long as the ability for escaping has already been not sealed to print and then go."
He says easily, but lets a key link teacher Shou and mute black line, for white the Yan thoroughly had no language, a good half-day the mute just takes out*move lips Cape to advise Wei of say "you hereafter still are him as pet to keep" to me, let me listen to is also a black a head of line, endure a monster and be into pet to keep, good extravagant of behavior!
The day with each passing day lives, I sit upright this day read to have a key link for several years of teacher Shou on the bed of from cured experience and concretely made a diagnosis and gave treatment to various case of precious notes, the white Yan suddenly jumped into to make collective report to me from the window way, "feeling adult, just I heard the host of this store saying that we have already born debt much building money of day, is about to come up to urge us to hand over money now."
I let go of notes to wrinkle up eyebrows to say:"That key link teacher Shou?"
"Lift a box to go out with mute, not know is going to do what."
"Still can make what, still keep gambling, seeming today our important cause is have no money but be kicked out."
I helplessly say and wanted to think, take out a key link teacher Shou put the clothes here to let the white Yan smell for a while at me, although he Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论