2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo er a table this sea

The positions all sit full finish two people to still keep standing, an among those walk to my in front a strike a table milli- to Don't mention it say:"Feed!You go to and that boy put together a table, this seat I wanted."
Can comprehend that they seek me and not is to seek him, the position that I sit at this time is the whole dining position with best restaurant, and that youth also not know to is to have intention to or have no intention of, unexpectedly sit in the darkest corner, think certainly I was the person who is driven out.
Really have no energy by my current body condition with those five big three thick hunterses argue, although and that youth's a table of unclear felling that has a meal an in the mind isn't satisfactory, however I am really too hungry, looking at the impatient facial expression of that man, I have to walk to have some to hesitantly say to that unfamiliar youth's in front:"E, that …… I can take a table here, I will soon finish eating of, can't bother ……"
He lifts an eye chillily looking at me don't talk, I but if encounter thunder to immediately accept a voice, feels that the finger tip delivers cool, the body control doesn't live of start to tremble, of so meeting so is as it does the near distance allows me to finally see pure his looks, aureate Zong long eye pupil, the purple color prolongs the eye shadow of nose wing, green purple of hang up a jade-like in shape earring, is plusing black long hair, pale of skin, if I still could not recognizing the at present person is who I can directly bump a wall.
No wonder that see him so familiar looking, the at present person is unexpectedly the big snake pill of youth's version!!!!!!!!!
He must be turn to living on other people would become so young, if he knows that my owning at the same time two kinds of bloods can't also make me be his container after the circumscription?Although I am a female kid,should can't care this kind of small matter on the sex too much for the sake of the big snake pill pursuing strength but stopping at nothing.
The big snake pill that looking at at present facial appearance handsome and talented but extreme danger, the cold sweat has already spread all over my whole body and looking at the sharp-edged vision that he takes to puzzle for several cents, I know the affair is a bit far from good, run out the strength of whole body to make oneself force to produce a sound to say hard:"To ……sorry, bother, I still occupied and took leave first."
I say a bit flurried of turn round into a door to outside walk to, even could not considered of rice to eat, wants to keep off big snake pill quickly.
Leave this small town with the quickest speed until walk into thick forest of one, I just loosenned, just wanted to sit down to take a rest, but suddenly discovered front not distance that put on to let I the whole body blood in a twinkling froze of white figure, I sit a while to frightenedly looking at not to know in the ground when appear I front of big snake pill, the body control doesn't live of dither, don't know what he wants and does.
He slowly walks to my in front to occupy vantage point of looking at my voice apathy's saying:"Do you know me?"
O.K. be not that kind of voice that is hoarse sweet to get fed up with,beats by dre solo, his voice takes special pure Yue of youth, and can't stimulate my auditory nerve, however does this problem let how I answer?
Swallow saliva, I say with smile hard:"How may I know you?I just suddenly think of me to still occupy, so just want …………"
From his suddenly flee in sleeves a snake, in a twinkling tie up to ascend my body, even if did a so long-term ninja, but as the female kid suddenly be held up by a snake with ferocious facial expression to up exclaim is affirmation, so I suddenly send out nearly the interjection of 200 decibels will never be a business of accident, luckily that snake just roves around 1 turn in my body again drill the sleeves of returning to the big snake pill in, however I am also frightenned deliver all over soft move not get.
Seem to be really to be satisfied with my reaction, almost can call at him up serene face up peep out an and put on with of completely disproportionate improbity smiling face, "tell a lie of the kid will be subjected to punishment, can tell the truth now?In fact I very oddness, I am also just turned to living this recently my youth's facial appearance be like very much of container inside, you is how recognize mine?"
"…… I ……"
I am still making it lively for, he already cold say with smile:"Do not you want to answer?That first said that you are in wood leaf's identity like, the old headman seems very strain you, are you his granddaughter?"
"Ai?"
I haven't understood what mean, he stretches hand to throw to give me a spooler to say:"The urgent document that endured from leaf of wood to sand a few days ago just cut, the old headman invited that so-called allies village to keep in mind a girl who disappeared from the leaf of wood for them, left eye imperfection, right hand physically disabled, left leg bone fracture, many bodies beat up scar, the old headman returned to you be really concern, unexpectedly will I ask sand to endure help to look for person and say- you actually are who?"
"…… I ……"
The idiocy would speak his/her own true identity, but if don't say that he can't put snake again?I disliked software living creature most !
Hesitant along while I be still crustily the skin of head deny to say:"…… In fact even if with lend these wounds to can not break to settle me, either am a wood foliar person ah …… probably is your E not, is that they have where make wrong …… do not, do not, don't put snake …………□……"
See suddenly peep out in his face and just onely not Yu air, hereafter moving of my subconscious two inch strain of say, he poured to have no again put snake but walked to my in front to squat down down to tear off my clothes a while, frighten I right away and loudly screamed, he stretched hand Wu to live my mouth to say chillily:"Do not call, show me the wound on your body."
Looking at he takes to kill the gold Mou of idea, I really didn't dare to call and allowed he cautiously observes the wound on my body and blares~~be all seen light, however I am just 9 years old this year, the bodies haven't developed, should also not suffer a los too much on the whole?
I am still comforting myself, he has already finished studying the wound on my body and immediately peeps out a to put on to let me frightened sneer to say:"Is not a wood leaf Xing Xun department under those people of hand, contrary pour is like the scar that my subordinate leaves, four of my subordinates how many go to a wood leaf without authorization before the months, then have no news any further, do you know their whereaboutses?"
I know that but how do I answer?So I have to remain mum.
Seeming didn't expect that I answer, he looking at me to continue to say chillily:"Although act without authorization, I still know that they go to a wood's leaf for the sake of four spoolers that the fire copies to seal to print, is really a group of discards, now that want to try to please me should prophet way my favours, I dislike most usually of the persons are a breeze is that little devil, they want unexpectedly take his thing send to I absolutely have no idea of death or danger.
Is so long-term to have no news they should all dead?Die even if, anyway my subordinate much get BE, also don't care this how many, unique have some doubt of is that why do they want to use Xing to you?Wanted to think only a kind of possibility, that is that you know a breeze the person all seals to print of hiding of spooler location.So your identity has already seemed ready to come out and hears that a breeze that little devil has already kept and raised a kid to, at the age of 4, 5 have already owned an of genius, front segment the rumours that time spreads more to own two kinds of bloods after the circumscription, be called ……let me want, that kid is called-Yu Zhi wave the feeling is you to?"
Is all medium!
Although is an interrogative sentence, use of but is an affirmative parlance, he has already made sure my identity, unexpectedly only with lend this clues to guess my identity of indeed as expected the Kui isn't legendary three endure of a, this person was really too dangerous.
See me a face recognize tacitly of facial expression, he takes a to put on evil smile to light and softly daut my face to say:"Return is really a beautiful kid, write an eye, cold stare, unexpectedly own so outstanding ability, will become very good container!"
What?Container!He indeed as expected wants to occupy my body!
The scorching hot ray of light looking at to twinkle in the his eyes, I am frightened of looking at him, voice shiver of do effort of end, "…… I …… I am a female kid ……"
If he listen to finish speaking of doesn't matter to make me want immediately faint, "do not relate to, I would become you a male kid of, will be a kid of very handsome United States."
I cry,will I soon walk a BL one-way street?Don't!!!!!
I wet eye Wang Wang looking at him, hope at this time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论